No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Safety Protocol - please read and discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it’s an issue here too, Dpat. Wee Nicky enforced mask wearing in all shops as of yesterday. At lunch time I walked into Scotmid which has a bakery area in there. Immediately saw some fat fucker walking towards me munching on pies. SO ——-> no mask.

But I like to have fun with it (although it’ll land me in jail for a week)
    I wear a snood instead of a mask because it’s not as (how do you guys say; dorky)...... but I run into Tesco or Scotmid pretending I’ve got a rifle...... should see everyone shit their breeks, man!
    JOKING!! I don’t do that.

But, did see a guy wearing an Iron Maiden snood, Dpat. You should get one....... and an iron maiden muzzle for the chanting dog! 🤘🤘🤘
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• And news just in....... or I’ve just heard from the wife; Bus driver in France dead after being beat up because he was enforcing passengers to wear masks on his bus. Life support switched off.
      🤦‍♂️ Jaysus H. Tough times ahead for public workers. They should be getting danger money imo with all the feckin nuggetheids walking about out there.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        Yep, Yep and Yep.

$500 fine & misdemeanor. Good.
        I wonder if the county sheriffs that said they will not do her EOs will enforce it though? I doubt it. Then the question becomes what will be Gov. Whitmer's next move?
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Our local cops have already said they aren't going to bother with mask violations. I just hope people will be civil and not over react when told they can't go in a Walmart or somewhere without one. They need to remember it isn't the $10 an hour door greeters fault he is put out there to enforce the rules.

PS- And this coin shortage story is all another line of crap they are feeding us. Why not just come out and say they want a cashless society and are scared the virus gets spread on money? Instead they say coins are being hoarded in piggybanks and that mints have been slowed. Coins just don't wear out like paper money and need replacing often.

If people will stand in 90+ degree heat for hours to take back their filthy beer cans, they sure aren't hoarding pennies at home too scared and lazy to cash them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
            PS- And this coin shortage story is all another line of crap they are feeding us. Why not just come out and say they want a cashless society and are scared the virus gets spread on money? Instead they say coins are being hoarded in piggybanks and that mints have been slowed. Coins just don't wear out like paper money and need replacing often.
            It's not a line of crap, for chrissakes. Between the Mint ceasing operations for months, a whole bunch of people doing bottle returns all at once, banks restricting to mostly ATM use (which don't usually give coins and thus people were getting a LOT of change with their purchases), among other things, meant that a whole shit-ton of people were sitting on coins that they normally wouldn't be, and it led to a bottleneck.

Jesus Christ, the conspiracy theories that people come up with...

Comment

• The mask thing is just unreal. You wear a seatbelt when you get in a car. You wear a condom when you get it in with someone.

These stores are private property, meaning they can enforce any rules they want.

We all know it’s common that “no shirt, no shoes, no service.”

Just wear the fucking mask.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                The mask thing is just unreal. You wear a seatbelt when you get in a car. You wear a condom when you get it in with someone.

These stores are private property, meaning they can enforce any rules they want.

We all know it’s common that “no shirt, no shoes, no service.”

Just wear the fucking mask.
                Well put
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• banks restricting to mostly ATM use (which don't usually give coins and thus people were getting a LOT of change with their purchases), among other things,
                  You just proved my point. There should be coinage all over the place because nobody was using. Coins just don't disappear. They don't have a short circulation life like cash. Even if they do destroy after a few years the mints weren't doing it because they were closed.

And besides, who said anything about conspiracies? I just said that it's all crap.You aren't a sheep, chem. You of all people should admit our leadership don't always tell us the truth about everything. The crooked left or the crooked right.

As far as masks. I'm wearing one. I don't think it will kill anyone to do it either. If you can't breath walking into a store you probably aren't in good enough shape to be walking around anyway. And you are the ones that most are trying to protect.

I just came from Walmart. They are short cashiers and everywhere else but they still had 3 people at the (1) only door open, trying to enforce the mask thing. Still 40% of the people were let in without or took them off as soon as they got inside.

I was going to get groceries but said fuck it. Got a 15 pack of beer and left with my mask on. Probably stay home, drink some beer and shoot some guns. Maybe even take a piss in my own back yard. Enjoy my freedom for as long as they let me.

Comment

• 104993573_2735837143327674_8262823509281365357_n.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Do u guys see anybody with those plastic face shields instead of or in addition to masks?
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• And so it starts....

Bad Axe PD
                        Van Buren COunty Sheriff

say don't call them. They will not enforce Whitmer's EO (which has the weight of law) about people wearing masks.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The Chief of police and the Sheriff should be fired.

What if they decided not to enforce DWI laws? Domestic abuse?
                          Last edited by CGVT; July 11, 2020, 06:58 PM.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post

You just proved my point. There should be coinage all over the place because nobody was using. Coins just don't disappear. They don't have a short circulation life like cash. Even if they do destroy after a few years the mints weren't doing it because they were closed.

And besides, who said anything about conspiracies? I just said that it's all crap.You aren't a sheep, chem. You of all people should admit our leadership don't always tell us the truth about everything. The crooked left or the crooked right.

As far as masks. I'm wearing one. I don't think it will kill anyone to do it either. If you can't breath walking into a store you probably aren't in good enough shape to be walking around anyway. And you are the ones that most are trying to protect.

I just came from Walmart. They are short cashiers and everywhere else but they still had 3 people at the (1) only door open, trying to enforce the mask thing. Still 40% of the people were let in without or took them off as soon as they got inside.

I was going to get groceries but said fuck it. Got a 15 pack of beer and left with my mask on. Probably stay home, drink some beer and shoot some guns. Maybe even take a piss in my own back yard. Enjoy my freedom for as long as they let me.
                            No, you proved MINE.

There's a "coin shortage" in the sense that banks and businesses don't have much coin... BECAUSE THE CONSUMERS HAVE IT.

It's not because they are "trying to secretly force people to use cards because they're afraid of COVID spreading through money." That is an absurd conspiracy theory.

It's because people have the coin and aren't really using it. Not because of hoarding, but because people aren't going out as much and aren't moving coin around. Couple that with the mint freezing operations because of a goddamn PANDEMIC, and you have the recipe for a "coin shortage."

For fuck's sake, if I'm a "sheep," you're a goddamn howler monkey flinging his shit around.

Comment

• I said you weren"t a sheep. Go back and read it. Not going to argue with you. Do believe we could get along if we ever met,No hard feelings I hope.

Comment

• bruce wayne batman GIF
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X