Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
    The biggest bank at the center of that is cooperating with the AG investigation after "Exiting their relationship" with Trump after he wouldn't respond to their questions about falsified documents. They are mum now because the investigation is ongoing.

You might want to actually look into the thing you're comnenting about.
    I have. I see an Attorney General who is butting into business that the banks saw fit to not make a fuss. I'm sure they are cooperating. Do they have a choice. Are you trying to say this isn't politically motivated. She says Trump and his children have claimed they have more money then they're worth. Isn't that news like about 40 years ago. What is the motivation other than to jump on the antiTrump train. I understand that's a popular train but it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

• How does somebody so rich, with such valuable assets pay less in income tax than I do?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Klondike was probably pissed they busted Trump University for fraud.

Comment

• It's a civil lawsuit that will be played out for years and be a financial drain on Trump. Nothing will come of it just as the numerous other attempts to derail Trump have failed. The most scrutinized person in the history of mankind should be in jail. Right.

Comment

• He is always in civil litigation because he's a con artist. But I do recognize the mark will never admit he has been conned.

Comment

• Guys leave Trump alone! Why are we holding the President of the United States to a different standard than everyone else? What's next, are you going to tell me he has responsibilities and duties? He is clearly just a regular civilian like the rest of us. No difference whatsoever. If any one of us had a daughter that looks like Ivanka, we'd all openly talk about her sexuality on TV and touch her inappropriately. In fact they call me Coach Inappropriate Touching in the girls volley ball league I run. Totally normal. Move along.
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                Guys leave Trump alone! Why are we holding the President of the United States to a different standard than everyone else? What's next, are you going to tell me he has responsibilities and duties? He is clearly just a regular civilian like the rest of us. No difference whatsoever. If any one of us had a daughter that looks like Ivanka, we'd all openly talk about her sexuality on TV and touch her inappropriately. In fact they call me Coach Inappropriate Touching in the girls volley ball league I run. Totally normal. Move along.
                Don't even go there. There are many videos on the webz( not YouTube) that you can see a real perv in action. A hair sniffin child molester that his own daughter claims is a groomer and took showers with. I digress with that but doesn't matter because you wouldn't care either. Only Trump matters. Just as his transgressions only matter like the stupid impeachment that wasted everybody's time and money and the Russian crap that went nowhere. Why can't you just admit your own bias.

Comment

• Nobody here worships the handsy hair sniffer. Nobody here even really voted *for* him but rather *against* the other guy. Nobody here is saying that he is a god, a good president, or even an average president.

Bob Woodward recorded Trump talking about Covid. Trump said one thing in private to Bob, and the complete opposite to the public. I believe there's a word for this... uh jeez what's it called... oh right, lying. He lied on tape about a pandemic. I played the tape for my Trumper parents. They heard him lie. Do you know what the result was? They walked away believing Trump *even more.*

There is no weird cultish Biden worship. Even the majority of Dems don't want him to run again. So he's not going to get away with BS. Conversely, you fuckin weirdos cheer when Trump drinks a glass of water with one hand.

So you can go on and on with what about this and what about that, pretending in your little fairytale world that we defend Biden's crap. Meanwhile in the real world, Trump blackmailed our ally for personal gain while said ally was under duress and im extreme danger. Not sure if you're aware but they are now in a war, and Trump attempted to withhold military aid to them that had been approved by Congress. Oh and yes the Russia stuff went nowhere. Clearly Trump wasn't picking sides. Clearly he was totally neutral on the Russia/Ukraine issue. Clearly nobody in Trump's circle faced legal trouble for the Russia stuff. Clearly Trump didnt take Putin's word over our own intelligence. Trump couldn't possibly be that stupid, could he? Because even Russian people don't believe a word that comes out of Putin's mouth, so only a complete fuckin moron would believe Putin over our own intelligence. Or... maybe if you were in Putin's pocket, you have to say what you have to say.

Comment

• Trump might be the most unfairly criticized man in politics, but his guy Herschel Walker is a close second. Why do they have to continually bring up his violence, abortion paying and philandering? So unfair!
                    Herschel Walker’s campaign was in turmoil Monday after his adult son accused him of threatening to kill him and his mother and also lying about past b

Comment

• That man either has major brain damage or is just dumber than shit. How the fuck he survived a primary is astonishing. Stupid=Smart in today's GOP politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Trump might be the most unfairly criticized man in politics, but his guy Herschel Walker is a close second. Why do they have to continually bring up his violence, abortion paying and philandering? So unfair!
                        No, Trump is not unfairly critisized. He is a whiny little bitch who just cries the most when people actually look at the shit he does. The man demands blind devotion and should not be questioned or he plays the victim card faster than anyone. And then has the balls to call others "snowflakes".

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                          How does somebody so rich, with such valuable assets pay less in income tax than I do?
                          Wow. I didn't know you paid more than $ 38 million in income tax!. That is what Trump paid in 2014 or in whatever year Rachel Madcow got her hands on. I'm impressed. Good for you dpatnod.

No offense meant, but I think you lie.

Comment

• 🙄

These two strategies may have helped Trump pay just $750 in federal taxes

​
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Sorry no fact based information from news sources, court documents, or credible sources should be used in a Trump discussion. Can you provide an internet meme from social media so we can know it is trustworthy? Preferably one with a picture of Lincoln saying it as a quote?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

He ran for president because he was pissed Barack Obama picked on him about the birther nonsense at a party. Then he realized how much money he could make in the job, all the while fooling people like you into thinking he was giving away his presidential salary on the regular. He made bank because he was President, either by selling his appearances, or by jacking up the prices on his properties (like his bills to the Secret Service).

He didn't do anything your bog standard Republican President would have done. He didn't give a fuck about you or any "common folk."
                                He did it as a joke, knowing he wasn't truly qualified to do the job right or that people were so dumb to respond positively to him.

We all have been surprised
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X