Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 🔒🍊⬆️
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
      He wasn’t talking lobbing mussels, he was talking bits on the ground
      Well that's a definite act of war, it has been since 1648 with the Peace of Westphalia.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        What they are talking about is an act of war. It is a half baked idea that won't work. Lobbing a missiles at cartels in Mexico is not a real strategy.
        But it's tough talk and tough talk is all that "the base" cares about. Gets slurrrrped right up. It's their only policy platform.

Comment

• As an outsider, it’s insane how the Republican Party and voters have so totally fallen for the cult of personality. These people seem to genuinely think Trump cares about them and he’s fighting the woke/crooked left on their behalf. It’s obvious that he’s a malignant narcissist who only cares about his own ego and was ready to throw the whole US republic under the wheels to protect it and they still can’t see it. Almost anyone who has ever been around him, he’s thrown under the bus. He disowned his own January 6th rioters almost instantly. He has no loyalty at all, but engenders so much.

Very, very strange.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
            Vivek is a snappy talker who can hold his own.
            Vivek is just another idiot. Trying to talk about the constitution as part of the revolution. The Constitutional Convention was years after the revolution.

The climate denial in the lot of them in the face of the current world is disqualifying all on its own.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• img-1-1692986311631.webp

Comment

• Screenshot 2023-08-26 9.52.10 AM.png
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Height and weight is overrated 😂

Comment

• Trump not only has the measurables but the intangibles as well. First ballot HoF if not for those dang heel spurs.

Comment

• Typical get successful and become woke.. the guy doesn't even work a nine to five job.

Comment

• He said woke! Everybody drink!
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I wouldn't say he is the double u word (too early to drink). He talked about both sides being evil bastards. I think many of us can agree on that.

Comment

• The song is pretty good, just his persona is compository and manufactured. He once worked in a factory, as Millions of Americans have. That part I agree with the corporate monster and governments not caring for the working man but I doubt he'll ever go back to that existence.

Comment

• But he doesn’t have to and shouldn’t have to.
                              No need to shame a guy who used his musical talents to leave a factory.
                              See Eminem

Comment

• Shaming people is used by both parties of politicians who throw that shit at voters.
                                You want votes, put up better candidates

Comment

Working...
                                X