Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
    It is funny but also obviously not real.
    About as real as a Kate Middleton family snapshot ?

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• This dense motherfucker.

Comment

• [QUOTE=chemiclord;n1899632]This dense motherfucker.

Jesus! What the fuck happened to a third of Americans? Has Brain Damage become contagious?

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• They've always been this way. Social media and Trump convinced them to be proud of it.

Comment

• F'kin weirdos. They pick the strangest hills or litter boxes to die on.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just read the comments section on any news story about anything and it's completely full of people with strong opinions who haven't read the article. Too many people aren't interested in reading stories. They just want the headline.

Those people are incredibly easy to fool. Slap a lie on a picture and they'll take it as fact all day. It only has to be remotely believable. Which isn't a high bar to clear for those with intense bias.

Comment

• Michigan State Rep cannot spell the plural of "bus" correctly?

So....., MASA....., that is Make America Spell Again......, at the end of the day, it is important for intensely coloured turquoises. .
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                  F'kin weirdos. They pick the strangest hills or litter boxes to die on.
                  Have you seen the all the bridge collapse insanity that has bubbled up in the past couple of days? I’d say unbelievable but that’s no longer the case. This shit is not only entirely believable but fully expected anytime something like this happens.

Comment

Working...
                  X