No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Schwartz announces he is stepping away from defensive coordinator responsibilities for the Eagles next year and considering retiring from football he wants to take a year off right now and then reevaluate

Comment

• Ya Schwartz contract expiring. Apparently they wanted to extend him, but he's taking at least a year off cuz of some health problems
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Looks like the Giants will hold on over Dallas after Dalton got picked off in the endzone.

If the Eagles can upset the Football Team, we will see a double-digit loss division champion.

That will promptly get a home football playoff game because bullshit.

Comment

• Wayne Gallman almost messed it up

Comment

• That game was nuts.

Meanwhile, the 49ers Seahawks game is interesting. 49ers up 9-6 entering the 4th Q. Seahawks are fighting for the #1 seed.

Stock up for Robert Saleh in these last two weeks.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• O Henry gets his 2000 but Watson had one of the best QB years stat wise for a 4 win team!

Comment

• Jets, Jags, and Chargers all fired their coaches. Creates a bit of a conundrum ... don't want to pull a 2000 or 2014 and hire the first guy ... but being too patient with so many openings could see top choices go fast

Comment

• Anthony Lynn as OC in Detroit? He's always been a running backs & offensive coach. Certainly would like to have someone come in who could fix the running game for the Lions.
                  Forever One!

Comment

• Better hire a GM n HC first

Comment

• Should the NFL do more to discourage obvious tanking?

The Eagles were a joke last night. I stayed up till 3am to watch because it affected the Lions draft position, only for them to throw some scrub in for the 4th quarter. I hate to think how Giants players feel.

I’d like to see their draft pick taken away. It undermines the integrity of the league.

Comment

• Teams that clinch the division/playoffs early will sit starters too. All a strategy.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                          Should the NFL do more to discourage obvious tanking?

The Eagles were a joke last night. I stayed up till 3am to watch because it affected the Lions draft position, only for them to throw some scrub in for the 4th quarter. I hate to think how Giants players feel.

I’d like to see their draft pick taken away. It undermines the integrity of the league.
                          How is it any different than teams like the Steelers who sit players in week 17 to rest up for the playoffs? They didn't put their best foot forward. I actually buy what Pederson did ... evaluate your backup QB to be for next season. Wentz already begged out, Hurts isn't a sure thing ... see what you have in Sudfeld. I doubt he said go out there and suck. Gravy that it improved the draft pick

Comment

• Ya. This has been so overblown. There were reports pregame that Hurts was going to get yanked. Peterson wanted to give Sudfeld some run. It’s the last quarter in week 17. They wanted to give the QB3 run. That’s all.

I was in a fantasy matchup and saw the Hurts news about an hour before the game. I picked up Smith/Sudfeld to fuck over my opponent, because he was starting Hurts.

This move was expected.

Comment

• It was truly ridiculous, everyone knows what you have with Nate Sudfeld. It is a bogus rationale.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                It was truly ridiculous, everyone knows what you have with Nate Sudfeld. It is a bogus rationale.
                                Doesn't matter either way ... there is no need for a rationale. The point is that teams do it all the time in the last game of the season. Maybe he didn't want him to get ... Hurt get it ha ha ... who cares? If nobody cares that the Steelers and chiefs did it ... who cares??

Comment

Working...
                                X