• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​​image.png

Apparently, this is $31M more than last year and $13M more than expected

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      I'm kinda surprised the Packers have that little cap space. Are they still sitting on a ton of dead money from the Rodgers deal or something?
      Froot would know. He loves the Pack
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dolphins informed Xavien Howard of his pending release. Holmes needs to do what ever it takes to land him.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          I'm kinda surprised the Packers have that little cap space. Are they still sitting on a ton of dead money from the Rodgers deal or something?
          Just googled it. Apparently they ate it all last year (40 million in dead cap for him). He is supposed to be off the books this year.
          AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Xavien Howard has fallen off a cliff the last couple of years - PFF grades in the 50s. And this is despite the fact the defense has been upgraded around him. Might be worth a 1 year deal to see if he can bounce back. But CBs on the wrong side of 30 who have shown decline like that are not a sound investment typically.
            Last edited by Mainevent; February 24, 2024, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Froot would know. He loves the Pack
              I can't stand the Pack, but I have to be objective for my paying customers. My power rankings($) are not an exercising in wish casting like many of your posts tend to be

Comment

• Holmes is gonna do what Holmes does
                Trust the process

Comment

• 1 blockbuster trade all 32 NFL teams can make to improve in 2024 (msn.com)
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    Xavien Howard has fallen off a cliff the last couple of years - PFF grades in the 50s. And this is despite the fact the defense has been upgraded around him. Might be worth a 1 year deal to see if he can bounce back. But CBs on the wrong side of 30 who have shown decline like that are not a sound investment typically.
                    That’s what everyone said about Big Play Slay falling off a cliff. Howard is awesome and is worth the money.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Nobody said that about Slay because he never dipped like Howard. Gilmore would be a better example and he got a 2 year $20M deal two years ago. That’s probably more in the range of what Howard probably gets.

Comment

• Slay had a.good year but he wasn't some.lockdown corner this year. The Philly secondary underperformed and was a.big.reason for the collapse. Depending on what metric you use, the Philly secondary had the worst pass rating in all the NFL.

Comment

• Xavien Howard's last 4 PFF grades
                          2023 55.1
                          2022 58.4
                          2021 70.9
                          2020 87.3

That's not really falling off a cliff, it's more like rolling down the hill. We complained this year aboutt Jacobs (57 PFF grade), Vildor (62) a d Sutton (57) and rightly so. The general pff grade is anything 60 and under is replacement level.

Comment

• And that’s with the defense getting better around him - better pass rushers and this year a better CB on the other side for a good chunk of the year.

Could there be a resurgence? Maybe. But that’s not something you commit a lot of money towards. Short term prove it deal.

Comment

• "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                                And that’s with the defense getting better around him - better pass rushers and this year a better CB on the other side for a good chunk of the year.

Could there be a resurgence? Maybe. But that’s not something you commit a lot of money towards. Short term prove it deal.
                                Short term prove it deal, and not even remotely the only move you make.

I could envision the Lions doing this, giving Moseley another one-year shot, and grabbing someone in the draft, and between them and those already on the roster, letting the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                                X