• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belichick screwed up.

Comment

• Good for Tom Moore and Bruce Arians.

Comment

• I told somebody that it would either be close or a KC blowout.

I gotta stop making predictions.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Thought TB would win, but obviously not to this extent. What a performance by TB’s defense. Brady good as usual... the goat.

Reminiscent of recent Super Bowls when the high powered Broncos offense was shutdown by the Seahawks. High powered Panthers offense shutdown by the Broncos.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ndomukong Suh has a ring. Good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Good for Tom Moore and Bruce Arians.
              I'm ok with Arians now that they are not calling him a genius every fucking time you turn on the TV. Ha!

Of course, that could be subject to change ;)
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I'm ok with Arians now that they are not calling him a genius every fucking time you turn on the TV. Ha!

Of course, that could be subject to change ;)
                I was disappointed, they barely talked about him. That was one of the reasons why I wanted TB in the Super Bowl; it would drive you crazy.

Comment

Belichick screwed up.
                  If anyone thinks Brady would've won a ring with NE this year they are an idiot. No weapons and missing key defenders to Covid opt-outs.

Not a single TD for KC. Bucs defense was the MVP of the playoffs. Brady did the bare minimum.

I'm not bitter, I'm actually happy for them. That team legit wins the superbowl with any QB that doesn't turn the ball over a bunch though They even bailed out Brady throwing away the Championship game

Comment

• The biggest takeaway from this game should be even if you have the GOAT as your quarterback you surround him with weapons. Brady looked old the last couple years and the Patriots we're winning championships with smoke and mirrors at times.

Comment

Belichick screwed up.
                      10530853-large.jpg
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

If anyone thinks Brady would've won a ring with NE this year they are an idiot. No weapons and missing key defenders to Covid opt-outs.

Not a single TD for KC. Bucs defense was the MVP of the playoffs. Brady did the bare minimum.

I'm not bitter, but that team legit wins the superbowl with any QB that doesn't turn the ball over a bunch. They even bailed out Brady throwing away the Championship game
                        I will reiterate, Belichick screwed up.

Comment

• 147525033_3875901832472909_7480035974148656203_o.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This stings guys, Tampa Bay , a team that came into the league when I was a teenage lions fan, has now won two super bowls while the lions have won one playoff game since 1957

Comment

• I've been numb to that for awhile. When the Cards made a Super Bowl that was the end of anything stinging in comparison to the Lions. Maybe if the Browns won something.

Comment

• Suh getting the nasty cheap hits in late.

Comment

Working...
                                X