No announcement yet.

Detroit Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the greatest year of any reliever in baseball. Cy Young award, MVP, and World Champion.
    Tigers wouldn’t have won without him.

Comment

• Tigers sign SP Kenta Maeda to a 24/2 year deal
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• YES!!!!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Tigers start the regular season today in Chicago against the White Sox. They were 20-9 in spring training and the staff looks to be pretty good even if it lacks star power. The Vegas total for them is 80.5. If I had to bet it, I am a slight over. Scared about the offense, but the pitching and defense should get them to improve on last year's record just very unsure on relying on a lot of young unproven guys offensively.

Comment

• They are a young team, and have some pieces. Avoiding the IL and getting off to a fast start will be a good thing. AL Central remains the weakest division - they did finish 2nd last year so anything is possible....
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I have no expectations for the Tigers this year. Hopefully they surprise me with some of the youth taking major strides.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I kind of like the way they are finally starting to transform the organization to fit the park they play in Comerica is 25 years old and they have had one season (2006) where they really had a good defense. Last year there for once had an excellent outfield defense and it looks to be better. Another bright spot is there ability to develop pitching. They had a good staff that is maximizing the velocity on some of these pitchers. Let's see if they can develop everyday hitters

Comment

• 1 of 100

Comment

• Like i said, we’re going undefeated
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• How terrible is that to not score a run at home on opening day. Chi Sux are shit
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Matched the start of the ‘84 Tigers.

Comment

• We're undefeated.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Baez is a hero Yeaa 🙌 👏

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              How terrible is that to not score a run at home on opening day. Chi Sux are shit
                              The entire division is really bad...it will be a disappointment if the Tigers cant win it this year.

Comment

• Baez has an avg of .250 … Quick, trade Baez while he’s hot!

Glad I don’t have to suffer through Ken ‘the Hawk’ Harrelson broadcasts anymore. Always painful in the mid-2000s to 2010s era when the Tigers and White Sox battled it out.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X