I Like Pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems pretty miscellaneous to me.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Now would that be miscellaneous chat or miscellaneous pies? My belly suggests the latter. There’s been no “keto” pies past couple days. 🤦‍♂️

Dreadlock holiday by 10CC? How the fk did that get on the 80’s tape.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Hopefully SeattleLionsFan still kicking around and appreciates this…….. maybe even you Jaadam for when you were here when i was getting my nails done. 👌

Comment

Comment

If someone gave me a haircut like this I would go missing too

Screenshot_20220729-082109_Chrome.jpg

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Screenshot_20220729-083158_Chrome.jpg
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

instead of nacho chips - use crushed Frito's.

Serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and taco sauce.

Good stuff.

My mom used to make this. After this thread started I found my mom's recipe - my sister had it. My daughter made it for me on my birthday last year.
                  Last edited by dpatnod; July 29, 2022, 02:47 PM.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

I'm going to try that dpat.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

The new neighbors are setting up for a house warming party after rehabbing the house for months (prior neighbor let the place fall apart around him). And, yep, they are Lions fans.

20220806_133357.jpg

Comment

Absolutely fantastic.

Comment

FINALLY!! They arrived.

The official Harry Boil fan club T-Shirts.

Wearing this bad boy to work today. CANNOT WAIT to stand in a Greggs waiting on a coffee & steak bake with those words facing the queue person behind 👌

HARRY! HARRY! HARRY!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Oh my gosh lol

Too funny!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              Oh my gosh lol

Too funny!
                              The order is going in later for “Fire Dan Campbell” T-shirts. Want one?

Comment

Not yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X