All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Rumors are swirling that McVay might step down after the season is over....I wonder if Stafford would retire if McVay is gone?

Comment

• Hey can go down to Mexico and hang out.
        Donwe have any other info on Matthew?
        Can somebody start a Stafford Blog or put Kelly’s podcast on here so we can keep up with all the going ones in the Stafford house.
        I’m on the edge of my seat waiting

Comment

• Hopefully My Rams can deliver today and gain momentum next year when the SB champ Matthew Stafford comes back.

Comment

• Well, if the Seahawks beat the Rams, that #1 pick will be about #7 depending on the results today.

If the Seahawks win, then the Lions have nothing to play for other than pride. We will see, but it would be crazy to risk the health of any players.

Comment

• Giving Rodgers a shitburger is the most important mission today.

Comment

• Yep, playoffs or no, punching the Packers in the mouth and finishing 5-1 in the division is all the motivation they should need.

Comment

• Indeed

Comment

• FB_IMG_1673208551756.jpg
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I'm still a bit undecided if I want to even watch this game and even if I do, just watch it with the sound turned off. If I do tune in to watch, I am going to hate listening to the Packer/Aaron Rodgers love fest that will be going on with the national broadcasters. Used to be when I lived in Michigan I could at least turn on the radio and listen to the local announcers as I watched the game. Nowadays any Lions game I cannot watch (I don't subscribe to Sunday ticket) I mostly follow through the game day thread (more entertaining).

I hope Hutchinson/Houston have a great game today but with the Packers propensity to hold and get away with it in Lambeau, I am not too optimistic.
                      All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• I imagine of the three teams (Seattle, Detroit, and Green Bay) the NFL and the media are rooting for Green Bay....Aaron Rodgers has been a star for over a decade and most likely means better ratings come playoff time. Once again, Detroit against the world.

Comment

• Nationally televised Lion games are underrated for ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            I imagine of the three teams (Seattle, Detroit, and Green Bay) the NFL and the media are rooting for Green Bay....Aaron Rodgers has been a star for over a decade and most likely means better ratings come playoff time. Once again, Detroit against the world.
                            True, but I do think the Lions' bandwagon took on additional passengers after Hard Knocks.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• When is Side-Arm going to start chucking some TD's? Come on Stratford......, pull yer finger oot, saaaaaan
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Just realised he's not playing.
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X