No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These protocols are in place because to protect them from the teams and themselves. In 20 years Stafford might regret a few of these gutting it out games. It’s what legends and crazy old men are made of.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's not quite the same as Tua though. The Rams did put him in protocol and he did miss a week. We'll see if someone dropped the ball on removing him from it too early or if he passed legitimately and then just had it happen again.

I feel for the guy, It's not just the concussions, His elbow is falling apart, He's had back issues. He's got heart but he's needed coaches to be the adults in the room and tell him no and they haven't. It all started in Cleveland.

Comment

• Yup. The Lions past coaches and owners and GMs are the main culprits. But now it's getting critical.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Rams waive Darrell Henderson, Justin Hollins

Posted by Myles Simmons on November 22, 2022, 4:08 PM EST

Getty Images

The struggling Rams have made a pair of surprising cuts entering Week 12.

Los Angeles has waived running back Darrell Henderson and linebacker Justin Hollins, the team announced on Tuesday.

A third-round pick in the 2019 draft, Henderson holds the team lead with 283 rushing yards and three touchdowns. He’s appeared in all 10 games with seven starts, including the Week 11 loss to New Orleans.

But Henderson played just four offensive snaps in the contest. Rookie Kyren Williams took the majority of snaps at running back with 55 percent. Cam Akers — whose time with the Rams seemed over a few weeks ago — played 39 percent of offensive snaps.

Williams has averaged 5.6 yards per carry on his eight attempts and may be in line to emerge as a starter when the Rams head to Kansas City to play the Chiefs this week.

Hollins has played in all 10 games with five starts. He’s been on the field for 50 percent of Los Angeles’ defensive snaps and 11 percent of special teams snaps. He’s recorded 26 total tackles, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery, and a sack in 2022.

Los Angeles also released tight end Kendall Blanton from its practice squad.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• What is going on with the Rams? These cuts…

I would speculate removal of the rot, but not sure.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tanking for the Leos

Uh oh... I gotta watch ma back from the Ram police around here

Comment

• Bizarre.

I think the Rams would be wise to give young players an opportunity, but watch them randomly sign Melvin Gordon to fill that RB spot.

FYI. Stafford isn’t officially in concussion protocol. That was just a source from Mike Florio that Stafford will eventually end up there. Still being evaluated. Nothing official. If the Rams sign a QB, that will be a sign that it’s an extended situation.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If he does have 2 concussions this close together, honestly, the Rams might just shut him down for the year.
                  "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                  Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Should

Comment

• Should.

Won't.

Comment

• Should

Shut down

Activate

Wont

Protocol

Nano Nano

Mork calling Orson

Stephen Graham Robot Dance GIF by PeacockTV
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• After FMP packed up his shit and crawled back to his Sith Lord, a lot of people wanted Stafford out. And Stafford was one of those people. I never was, and while I admit I was a bit peeved that he did what he did, I'm finally kinda sorta a little bit happy for him that he got his ring. And not a moment too soon, because he might legitimately be done. I respect his drive to grit it out and play no matter what the record is, and IF the Rams let him do that and he gets yet another concussion, he might have to walk away.

Comment

• Stafford is out for this Sunday.

Comment

• I understand that. I'm saying he should be shelved for the whole season because of the possibility of escalating brain damage and also the Rams aren't playing for anything.

Comment

• All three of them got claimed on Waivers. Henderson to the Jags. Hollins to the Packers and Blanton to the Chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                                X