X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, Rams.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I don't want to express too much glee at the Rams' suffering ... even tho I hope they lose every game rest of season
      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Schefter said that Stafford had numbness or tingling in his legs. I can't remember which he said but it doesn't matter. Either way, it's time to shut him down.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Will playing for the Lions for years be the cause of another early retirement?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
            Will playing for the Lions for years be the cause of another early retirement?
            Let’s not swing this to the Lions. This is purely on the Rams
            and Stafford for letting him start the season even though he was still hurt.

And that Rams OL is the worst in the league
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dude, he was broken all kinds of ways while in Motown. Like Calvin's fingers. It doesn't have nothing to do with it. Did I say that right? He didn't not get unbroken not while he wasn't in Detroit!
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• The spread for Seahawks Rams started at Seahawks -3. It’s currently Seahawks -8. Geez, that changed fast.

Yeah… during MNF halftime, Schefter suggested Donald and Stafford could be out a while.​
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Dude, he was broken all kinds of ways while in Motown. Like Calvin's fingers. It doesn't have nothing to do with it. Did I say that right? He didn't not get unbroken not while he wasn't in Detroit!
                  I don’t disagree but he was also younger and could bounce back. He sure looked good while going to a SB, they just rushed him back too soon trying to repeat. Trying to extend that window but that window is closing rapidly.

Donald is getting older and they lost Von Miller after trading last years 2nd rounder for him. Trading all the top draft picks was soon going to catch up with them and now it has.

Even if Stafford and Kupp were playing it won’t be enough. That OL is putrid
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• All true. Just saying, His 12 years in D-town is a big part of him being broken down now. You know it's true.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• I think it's looking like Stafford out-lasted Russel Wilson, though.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Russ might go down as the worst trade in NFL history behind H Walker depending on how they use those draft picks. Those Denver picks will be top 10.

At least the Rams won a Super Bowl
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yep. At least Stafford won a superbowl.

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Someone should make a poll about if he can make the plays to win a game or something on here.

I'm sure some interesting takes would be disgust.
                          Last edited by dpatnod; November 29, 2022, 12:15 AM.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

Will playing for the Lions for years be the cause of another early retirement?
                            Haha whatever at least it generally meant his season ended very early January at the latest. Good for the health. Their pass blocking usually wasn't the worst around
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Think they need to get hold of Stafford, program him to turn around…… gently pull down the collar at the back of his neck and ……., because sometimes shutting down and starting up again solves a lot of issues.
                              Switch Click GIF
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

All true. Just saying, His 12 years in D-town is a big part of him being broken down now. You know it's true.
                                Traded at exactly the right time so he could get his ring before his body said enough.
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X