All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy. Here they come.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Obviously Tannehill is the far superior QB.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Hey Rams -we will trade you a younger QB who has been to a Super Bowl for Aaron Donald and a #2

Comment

• Man, Ramsey is a special player
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I tell ya - the Rams always getting screwed by the refs like no other team.
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
              I tell ya - the Rams always getting screwed by the refs like no other team.
              The league has it out for us Rams, lemme tell ya. Every week it's a different screw job.

LA VS EVERYBODY!

Comment

• Yeah that Cooper Kupp not completing the process rule really makes me not even know what a catch is

Comment

• Showing Paris Hilton—- ironically not wearing the bone colored jersey

Comment

• Statpadford time.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'll tell ya what, Stafford is eating too many sacks. They've got to start running some plays that get the ball out quicker.

Comment

• Jesus, the Rams turned into the Lions this week

Comment

• Pretty much take your entire gameplan, McVay, and throw it in the trash at halftime. Nothing is working.

It's clear what the Rams WANT to do, but that Titans front four isn't letting those plays develop. Rams OL is getting absolutely destroyed every drop back.

Comment

• The big flaw the Rams have is they need a real punter like Jack Fox.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              I'll tell ya what, Stafford is eating too many sacks. They've got to start running some plays that get the ball out quicker.
                              That is what they tried to do on the second pick. The Titans defense is kicking the Rams ass. The offensive line has sucked. They need to step up or they have no chance.

Comment

• Didn’t realize rollover and sackus play for the Rams this week. Argh, garbage!

Strange to see Jeffrey Simmons look like this… the elite college draft prospect he once was at Mississippi State.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X