No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a weak ass holding call, but whatever.

Comment

• Like I always say.... Why would you go for it on 4th down there!!??!?!?!?!?!?
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I get what you're saying, but 4th and 1 is a LITTLE different than 4th and 11.

Comment

• And a weak roughing the passer call too.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Nonsense. Like 9-7 is no better than 3-13. It's math.

shooting star GIF
            Lions Fans.

Comment

• These refs suck.
              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
                And a weak roughing the passer call too.
                Those are almost always weak. You gotta expect that nowadays.

Comment

• Well luckily they got them field goals in the bank.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Just how hurt is Stafford's back?
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dammit. And here we are late in the season on a good run - and now Stafford is hurt as we start determining playoff position. I don't know how to feel. Never seen anything like it.
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Maybe we should send some ambassadors to the rams forum to councel them on how this kind of thing goes?
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• How hilarious it would be to find out DWT had been there trolling them since the trade?
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• The Detroit Lions are on a Bye, and Matt Stafford ended up playing like he was back in Detroit.

What a weird game tonight.
                            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Naw...Just a preview of the one play off game Matty chokes in this year.

Comment

• I kinda miss the days when the Stafford haters at least tried to put some logic behind their arguments even if it was awful. Showing up on the rare bad game just makes you look like a complete moron for ignoring all the good as if there are QB's that don't have bad days.

Comment

Working...
                                X