No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I don't understand how OBJ is going to find a niche where Jackson couldn't... but oh well.

Comment

• Theoretically, he's more than just a deep threat. But he hasn't been that in a few years and isn't the type of route runner that has thrived in that offense under McVay.

Comment

• He's part of the Rams' total rebuild.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I hope he doesn’t mess up the chemistry in LA.

Comment

• I bet OBJ’s dad and Kelly Stafford could get into some Twitter duels if things don’t go well…

Comment

• Well the Rams pick just got worse.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Let's see if he has anything, he has look like shit for a long time now and he's going to think he's better than Kupp.

But OBJ is like everyone, they want to go to the glamour team of the NFL, the LA Rams.

Comment

• He hasn’t played well in three years. Too many injuries. Too stupid. Poor work ethic.

Doesn’t LA take on his money? Where did they find it? Jefferson is better than OBJ right now and this ruins his development.

Comment

• OBJ was a free agent, probably something like the vet minimum.

Comment

• Yep, he cleared waivers.

I guess he’s better than 35 year old Jackson, but whatever. This is essentially meaningless.

Comment

• He's no Ebron.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• By all accounts, OBJ works his ass off, that’s never been an issue. It’s all the other stuff and the injuries. He’s this generation’s Terrell Owens.

Comment

• They have depth issues at receiver. Atwell doesn't look to be ready for prime time. Is OBJ going to be satisfied with the role Jackson occupied? I didn't get why Jackson thought there was some better role out there, I question a lot of these receivers asking to be released on good teams. This is like the NBA buyout market, but those guys force the issue on bad teams.

The ESPN Cold Pizza crew was against it, they thought it wasn't good for OBJ. It's half a season and he could do some highlight reel plays that gets some sucker team out there to overspend.

Comment

• OBJ chose Stafford and LA rather than cooking with Russell.
                              Wilson said he talked to his offseason workout pal--but that he already has top talent to throw to in DK Metcalf, Tyler Lockett.

Comment

• I don't have the numbers for proof this season but I'd be shocked if the Rams aren't at the top or near it for percentage of plays with 3 WR so D-jax probably saw an opportunity to be a part of that but lost time to Van Jefferson whose been averaging 16yds a catch this year after 11 as a rookie. So it does make some sense where he'd think there'd be time based on competition coming in. He's one dimensional though and Jefferson has been filling that role well. OBJ is not as 1 dimensional, he'll take snaps from both Jefferson and Woods. So he'll definitely see the field. I have my doubts if it will be enough for his ego though.

Comment

Working...
                                X