X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Jesus, the Rams turned into the Lions this week
    I was just thinking the same thing.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh, and mind you, the Titans have more players on IR than the Lions do, including the player that arguably was the linchpin of their offense.

Comment

• My Rams are looking like my Spartans who were looking like my Lions this week. My Bengals sucked too. This is clearly my fault for thinking no Lions game this week would be a positive for my football viewing weekend. Sorry guys.

Comment

• Just a reminder.... K'Aaron Rodgers is still a douche.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Lots of football left.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
              Lots of football left.
              If the Ram's O line doesn't play any better than they have so far, it won't matter
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They moved Stafford out of the pocket and bought him some time that drive and he was able to make some throws. That was a big drive.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If it stands.
                  Lions Fans.

Comment

• Oh FFS.

Fukkin Stafford!
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Looked a lot better on that drive, at least.

Comment

• On a side note that Titans and Rams superbowl was one I really enjoyed a lot.

Comment

• Stafford should be chewing that TE's ass for stepping out.

And yelling at McVay!!!!!!!!!

That's what a winner would do.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• I guess these field goals are the opposite of our 'Dangerous Dan' going for it on 4th down thing?
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• On one hand, a FG means little. On the other, 4th and 11 is NOT a particularly good distance to be going for it from.

Comment

• When you're down 18 or whatever in the last stanza, the situation is getting a little different. I am sure the coach will be criticized either way. If it doesn't work.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X