No announcement yet.

All Things Rams - Stafford Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you’ve been to LA in the past week?

Comment

• I mean you don't have to be there? You can see if they are putting butts in seats. I'd guess the reality is somewhere in between "No one cares about the chargets/rams" and "Oakland owns LA" if you're on the ground there and still see a lot of Raiders fans AND people are going to games.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
        I mean you don't have to be there? You can see if they are putting butts in seats. I'd guess the reality is somewhere in between "No one cares about the chargets/rams" and "Oakland owns LA" if you're on the ground there and still see a lot of Raiders fans AND people are going to games.
        A lot of Raider fans go to LV. Hales, every time I'm in LV it seems like half the people are from LA or transplants from LA.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• 4cgw2e3d6le61.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Just a reminder for this weekend, the absolute pride of LA (Rams) play at the beautiful SoFi Stadium on SNF. They put their league leading 7-1 record on the line against the 6-2 Thumbtacks. I don't expect our diehard fans will pack the place.

#ramnation

Comment

• #BiZneSTrip
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Just a reminder for this weekend, the absolute pride of LA (Rams) play at the beautiful SoFi Stadium on SNF. They put their league leading 7-1 record on the line against the 6-2 Thumbtacks. I don't expect our diehard fans will pack the place.

#ramnation
                The Rams have no chance. Stafford can't beat a winning team.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• 20211105_190100.jpg
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post

The Rams have no chance. Stafford can't beat a winning team.
                    He's 1-1 vs winning teams, despite being surrounded with a player base a Lions fan couldn't fathom in a million years - and they just added Von Miller to boot.
                    He's in the situation everyone said he needed to succeed.

Comment

• Wait, the Stafford back injury in the middle of the season? When has that ever happened?

Comment

• Sofi gets 70K with a metro population of 20 million. Lol. Ramsnation, my ass. I live in Socal and literally can’t remember seeing a Rams jersey. I see more Niners fans. Shit ton of Raiders.

What do I know? I only live here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Wait, the Stafford back injury in the middle of the season? When has that ever happened?
                          I wonder if he's tough enough to play injured.
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Sofi gets 70K with a metro population of 20 million. Lol. Ramsnation, my ass. I live in Socal and literally can’t remember seeing a Rams jersey. I see more Niners fans. Shit ton of Raiders.

You also thought Stafford was a shit QB though. Your judgment is highly questionable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

He's 1-1 vs winning teams, despite being surrounded with a player base a Lions fan couldn't fathom in a million years - and they just added Von Miller to boot.
                              He's in the situation everyone said he needed to succeed.
                              Thanks for making my point. He beat a winning team.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Sofi gets 70K with a metro population of 20 million. Lol. Ramsnation, my ass. I live in Socal and literally can’t remember seeing a Rams jersey. I see more Niners fans. Shit ton of Raiders.

A lot of people watch Blue Bloods, it's been on CBS for over a decade. I don't know anyone who watches it, all old conservative people. The same people are all Raider people, living in the past. It's why they hired Gruden, clinging to some notion of rebelliousness of the 70-80s. Raider fans are like the small, very loud minority that calls into sport talk radio. You think there is a lot more than there are.

Bottom line, if it was a Raiders town they would be playing in LA. They are about as relevant to LA as the San Francisco Giants are to New York.

Comment

Working...
                                X