Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As expected.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
      Pressure is on!
      Better win a championship this season or it's a failure.
      That's bullshit.

Are the Rams going to win the Superbowl this year?

Maybe. Hell, they might not even make it to the game. Too much shit has to go right for a team to win the championship. As froot loops has said many times, it's hard to win and championship.

But, for the first time in his career, Stafford has a legitimate chance to get there. A chance he never had and was never going to have in Detroit.

If they don't win it all, it will surely be a failure in the eyes of the He-Man Stafford Haters Club members. They are looking for any chink in the armor so they can claim that they were right all along.

I am just enjoying watching a very talented QB who's career was wasted in Detroit have a chance.

YMMV
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I remember when my Rams won their only Super Bowl for the great fans of St. Louis and they barely won the thing. The greatest show on turf had to sneak by a great Buccaneer defense in the NFC championship game and the Titans were a yard short of winning the Super Bowl. It was nothing like their regular season games.

The Rams are doing nearly everything they can to win a Superbowl and as a fan, that's all you can ask for. The Lions approach to team building has never had that sense of urgency. They have always been passive in getting players especially during the Stafford years.

Comment

• What? Don't remember Mayhew breaking the bank to bring REGGIE BUSH into the locker room?

Comment

• Yeah that's their sense of urgency, overspending on 2 or 3 free agents each year that disappoint. I'll never forget that 2011 season. They had that lockout and when the NFL finally came back Mayhew did a pretty.good.job in free agency. They flamed out against NO but for a little bit they look d like they might be a contender if they got more pieces. The Lions followed that season by standing pat. Mayhew later admitted that he thought they didn't need to make more moves in that off-season.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              Raiders are in Vegas
              Raiders PLAY in Vegas. Just like they played in Oakland. They OWN LA. Even Gonz would agree with that. As a matter of fact, I believe it was part of his irritation with the Mighty AFCW Division Leading Raiders. Even without a true Head Coach.
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• They haven't owned LA in a long time, once Matthew Stafford got there, he obliterated any remaining Raider fandom. It's a Ram's world and you are living in it.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The Raiders will always own LA
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• That's overwhelming evidence, a bunch of guys in their 50s versus a loud jam packed SoFi Stadium.with all the stars

If the Raiders owned the city, they would be playing in the city. They are a vagabond team.

Comment

• They OWN that ish!

Comment

• I think history has settled the debate once and for all and by hell does one side look foolish. Probably why you don’t hear much from them anymore.

Comment

• Nobody gives a shit about the Rams or Chargers in LA. Nobody.

Comment

• “They OWN that ish”

Correct. It’s more Lakers and Dodgers than anything else. But ya, Raiders for sure if it’s an NFL team.

Comment

• Raiders are yesterday's news, just like Ice Cube. SoFi Stadium is rocking with #9.

Comment

Working...
                                X