• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad you felt the tingle.

:p
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Actually -G- for those of us in IT we end up pretty much tethered to a cell...that and my phone damn near replaces my laptop. One less thing to carry as it fits in my pocket...
      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• I still love you anyway COOP de Tether.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I go the prepaid route as well.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I can see advantages of both sides.

Hot rumor today that tmobile might officially get the iphone this fall to give Apple leverage against google..
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
              I can see advantages of both sides.

Hot rumor today that tmobile might officially get the iphone this fall to give Apple leverage against google..

I've heard rumors about every carrier getting the iphone over the last month or so...I know something big is gonna happen with that device over the next year, otherwise AT&T wouldn't be so eager to lock people into contracts by letting them upgrade early this year.
              "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• in theory if they allow sprint and tmobile to sell it, the two combined are enough to compete against Verizon..
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• any other network would be better than AT&T (leader in dropped calls), that's for sure.
                  "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• I have ATT and have never had a problem. I have Verizon for work. I don't have near the coverage and it drops calls all the fucking time.

That is all.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• AT&T here as well. Never had an issue, decently priced, and I get a military discount. When I was with Verizon my bill was way more than now!
                      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Demo for Ncaa Football 11 comes out tomorrow (in 50 minutes maybe).

I can't wait to test it out!
                        This year's is goin to be really good!
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I've seen some previews on it, its looking pretty good, I like what they did with the introductions.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Comes out a few days before I get back to the states, the fist night I will scoop it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                              Comes out a few days before I get back to the states, the fist night I will scoop it up!
                              I see you're making some special plans for when you get back. Stay safe.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                                I see you're making some special plans for when you get back. Stay safe.
                                Oh yeah, PS3 & NCAA 11, A little Rally's and some relaxation and Family Time!!! that about sums up my 15 days R&R!

Comment

Working...
                                X