No announcement yet.

OT: Technology and Geek Stuff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to opt for a retired on from NASA.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
      I have never had a Rally burger...is it a Michigan chain? (Remember I'm from Montana and now I live in Japan)

Rallys or Checkers depending on your location.

The Rally's closest to me must have changed management or something because I used to sit in that drive-thru on average over 30 mins per trip (let's not forget the apathetic employees)...the last 3 stops there I've been out of there within 10 minutes and the workers were super friendly.

I was very impressed by the change...so impressed, I called the district manager and told him about it.
      "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• "Who were The Archies ..............ding, ding, ding!"
        ------------------Very good Sharky.

"I have a 19 month old, I can say yummy! It's a rule! I read it in the handbook!"
        --------------------------LOL DD08. I think you're right. I say yummy all the time btw and Gonz still doesn't have my man card. :-)

I've never had a Rally's burger.

Speaking of burgers there's a local establishment here in A2 that has $1.00 burger night on Tuesdays. That's just the bun and burger with condiments on the table. Additional items are charged for but I'm told these burgers are pretty good. The "dinner club" should check this out sometime. They also have a fine selection of micro brewed beers. They offer what they call "racks" which is a rack of 5 different kids of beers of your choice in 6oz(I believe) glasses.

Still want to check out Las Fuentes. I've heard more good things about it.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy................

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
          Who were The Archies ..............ding, ding, ding!
          I was going to guess "What is a blow job ?" ...........
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweatpants Murphy View Post
            Rallys or Checkers depending on your location.

The Rally's closest to me must have changed management or something because I used to sit in that drive-thru on average over 30 mins per trip (let's not forget the apathetic employees)...the last 3 stops there I've been out of there within 10 minutes and the workers were super friendly.

I was very impressed by the change...so impressed, I called the district manager and told him about it.
            Ah ok, I know what Checker's is. Thanks!
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Fatburger wins.

I used to be in love with In N Out, until I tried Fatburger. It's not really "fast food" though.

I had never owned any sort of Apple product before my iPhone 3G. Very happy with the purchase (2 years now), the most pleased I've been with any gadget I've owned. It definitely does cost you (as do all smartphones). I would certainly consider a good Android phone as a replacement, though I may opt for the iPhone 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by chomansup View Post
                It definitely does cost you (as do all smartphones).

not ALL smartphones ;-)

Comment

• Im always a fan of white castle to, them lil' greasey bastard are good, of course all the things I love from home they don't have in sweet Arkansas( :( ). I would kill for a Meijer down there!
                  I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                    Im always a fan of white castle to, them lil' greasey bastard are good, of course all the things I love from home they don't have in sweet Arkansas( :( ). I would kill for a Meijer down there!
                    I am sure they have a Wal Mart.

Comment

• They do, Arkansas is the birth place of Wal-Mart. But something about Meijer, IDK, strikes me as more professional. Theres alot more brands I trust there, plus IDK the door greater at Wal-Mart is either over 75 or has some sort of disability, that's not the issue but they always wanna put one of those smiley face stickers on my kid, he is gonna be afraid of stickers before he's two. I dunno, I like the red instead of the navy blue. Although on one adventure I took, to Roswell NM. The walmart there instead of the normal Navy Blue is green, and covered with Alien pics and what not... just a little FYI for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                        They do, Arkansas is the birth place of Wal-Mart. But something about Meijer, IDK, strikes me as more professional. Theres alot more brands I trust there, plus IDK the door greater at Wal-Mart is either over 75 or has some sort of disability, that's not the issue but they always wanna put one of those smiley face stickers on my kid, he is gonna be afraid of stickers before he's two. I dunno, I like the red instead of the navy blue. Although on one adventure I took, to Roswell NM. The walmart there instead of the normal Navy Blue is green, and covered with Alien pics and what not... just a little FYI for everyone.
                        I think the facilities at Meijer are superior as are the quality of the items they stock.

Comment

• Agreed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            I think the facilities at Meijer are superior as are the quality of the items they stock.

meijer store brand products always seem to be of higher quality than walmart, kroger, etc. store brands

Comment

• And aside from that they carry top quality name brand items such as clothing, housewares, etc.. Where as Wal-Mart does not. Plus the over all feel inside the store is cleaner and seems to be of a higher quality.

Comment

• They are also Michigan based and I would rather put my $ towards businesses in our local economy.
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X