X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    Home games division, Rams, Seattle, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Tampa, Buffalo
    Road Division, San Fran, Arizona, Houston, Indy, Dallas,
    That looks like a much stronger schedule than last year...10 wins looks pretty realistic

Comment

• Originally posted by NewOrleansLion View Post

Guess for Thanksgiving? Will they run the Packers back again? Rams and Jax other possibilities
      Rams for Thanksgiving could be fun. I'd like Detroit to give Stafford a better welcome when the playoffs aren't on the line.

I don't know how the NFL chooses the opening game of the season, but @SF in a NFCC rematch is going to draw a lot of national interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

That looks like a much stronger schedule than last year...10 wins looks pretty realistic
        10 wins is an absolute floor for this team. Last year they learned how to win big games. MCDC and Holmes will have this team amped for the next level. As long as they can build massive OL depth they have the goods to go all the way. OL depth and a pass rush opposite Hutch and they're a 13-14 win team.

Book it.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Axe View Post

I'd like Detroit to give Stafford a better welcome when the playoffs aren't on the line.
          Amen to this. Stafford deserves it.

Our fans did the right thing and completely got in his head and didn't make anything comfortable for him when we needed to. Give him his ovation and another L and lets move on.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Nate Sudfeld signed. I guess we could do worse for a TC arm / 3rd string.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This was kinda cool. Amik REALLY wanted to come here. I have a good feeling about him. He played for a no-fun Patriots coach and he's definitely a guy who needs room for his personality.

Kinda like how Deion Sanders played for a strict coach as a rookie and looked like a bust, but then got a coach who let him be Neon Deion and the rest was history.

Last edited by El Axe; March 27, 2024, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• The Sudfeld re-signing was a sure thing. I expect he will be on the PS and designated the emergency QB for a lot of the games.

Comment

• The Detroit Lions signed 4 starting-caliber free agents this spring and all ID'd Campbell's presence as one of the reasons they signed in Detroit.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• I hope they use the blue helmets for whatever uniforms they reveal. Those helmets are so aweome
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lions are going to reveal the new uniforms on April 18th. Can't wait and yes I hope they have some black in them. I LOVE the black highlights.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• DanO trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          Lions are going to reveal the new uniforms on April 18th. Can't wait and yes I hope they have some black in them. I LOVE the black highlights.
                          What a birthday present for me! I’m hoping for updated 90s. I heard they were putting the WCF somewhere else besides a patch.
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Hopefully on the backside of the pants

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              Lions are going to reveal the new uniforms on April 18th. Can't wait and yes I hope they have some black in them. I LOVE the black highlights.
                              I like the black uniforms. The problem with our previous ones were the teams we were fielding. Sign me up for the gang wearing black and beating the hell out of the NFC
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• There will be no black.
                                Yhey will look like the 70’s early 80’s uni’s

Comment

Working...
                                X