No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Just checked, looks like he didn't stick around long enough to get the superbowl ring with the Packers, he was on the Jets by 1996.
    AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• James "Hound Dog" Hunter dead at the age of 56......
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Heard this on the radio earlier. He was an old favorite of mine.

RIP James.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Not dead, but seriously ill, is Michael Douglas. He told a tv audience on David Letterman last night that he had stage four cancer. At the end of the interview he and Letterman hugged. Stage four is not good news.

Comment

• Wow I hadn't heard that. Stage four is very serious. Good luck fighting the fight MD.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• That sucks for the ghost...
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I knew he had cancer, was surprised he went on Letterman though looking so frail.

Comment

• I heard that as well. I was stage three.

A friend of mine whom I played guitar with a time or two passed away from cancer on the 24th of August, got to his pancreas.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Shark. Anything associated with the Big C is bad news.
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
                      Not dead, but seriously ill, is Michael Douglas. He told a tv audience on David Letterman last night that he had stage four cancer. At the end of the interview he and Letterman hugged. Stage four is not good news.
                      Saw the news at my parents house this morning on whatever channel AL ROKER is on. I told my parents based on the video I just saw of M. DOUGLAS on Letterman and AL ROKER doing his daily job, AL ROKER looked like the guy suffering from Stage 4 Cancer (I can't even type that sickness without cringing)
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
                        Scarey stuff when I read about guys dying of sudden heart attacks in my age range. Side note on him, the Lions offered him and Reggie White contracts the 1st year of free agency, both chose GB.

I doubt that youhahve done as many drugs and steroids as alot of these guys that died so young........

Comment

• Are there any PS3 owners on here who enjoy online games? If so post your name. Mine is BigChrisDevsDad. I'm always down for zone madden.
                          I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
                            Are there any PS3 owners on here who enjoy online games? If so post your name. Mine is BigChrisDevsDad. I'm always down for zone madden.
                            And this goes in the Celebrity Death Thread....? lol
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• maybe his PS3 was pre-owned by a dead celebrity ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Saw the news at my parents house this morning on whatever channel AL ROKER is on. I told my parents based on the video I just saw of M. DOUGLAS on Letterman and AL ROKER doing his daily job, AL ROKER looked like the guy suffering from Stage 4 Cancer (I can't even type that sickness without cringing)
                                I believe Roker had a stomach band put in surgically to control his weight.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X