No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't hear the name Kim Jong Il without hearing this song in my head...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdug6yHJB40"]So Ronery - YouTube[/ame]
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zT8lKweG00&"]The death of North Korea Kim Jong-il obituary ??????? - YouTube[/ame]

It's kinda dark to laugh at this but.... hard not to do so.
      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• One of my heroes, Vaclav Havel, has died. Government is better when we elect more playwrights and fewer lawyers.

"To alcohol! The cause of—and solution to—all of life's problems." —Homer Simpson, 1997

Comment

• One of my heroes, Vaclav Havel, has died. Government is better when we elect more playwrights and fewer lawyers.
          Neil Simon should not be president
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• RIP Vaclav

BIH Kim-Jong
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              btw, yesterday was the 21st anniversary of John Lennon's assassination.
              I'm confused. I thought he was assassinated in 1980?
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• uh yeah, I meant 31st
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                  The death of North Korea Kim Jong-il obituary ??*?????? - YouTube

It's kinda dark to laugh at this but.... hard not to do so.
                  I'm glad they included sign language or I would have been lost.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqQhV6L7kXw"]Kim Jong-il dead, North Korea's future uncertain - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Saw this on facebook, don't know if I can trust this site. If it's true, I am really saddened. If not, it is a sick bastard who posted it.

Rockstar Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr) was pronounced dead today after paramedics found him in a coma at his Empress Hotel, city and law enforcement of Asbury Park, NJ sources told The Times after World Christmas Tour concert on
                      The Bamboozle Festival,North Beach Asbury Park.

New Jersey Fire Department-First Aid Captain Douglas Gray told The Times that paramedics responded to a 911 call from the home. When they arrived, Bon Jovi was not breathing.

The paramedics performed CPR and took Bon Jovi to Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ruda said. Hundreds of reporters gathered at the hospital awaiting word on his condition. The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Bon Jovi team rushed to Bon Jovi’s bedside, where he suffered Cardiac arrest.

The detectives plan to interview relatives, friends and Bon Jovis’s doctors to try to figure out what happened. The N.J. County coroner’s office will determine a cause of death. A New Jersey Fire Department source told The Times that Bon Jovi was in full cardiac arrest when rescue units arrived.

"Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• I have read its a hoax

Comment

• Looked on the net. Looks as if it's a hoax
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I have searched the web for the past 30 minutes and found nothing, hope it's a hoax, he is one of my favorites.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Radio says hoax
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep....hoax.....something called twitter fiction
                                AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                                2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                                3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                                4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                                5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                                6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                                7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

Working...
                                X