Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was amazing in almost famous
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      He was amazing in almost famous
      He played the bad guy real well. Always a little psychopathic.
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• I know whats coming next, so you go on with your bad self.
        No man. I just wanted to see how you saw it. It wasn't an insult but a question.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/k0t0EW6z8a0[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow, I was just reading something about Hoffman yesterday. There was an article about a couple of actors joining Hoffman's movie that he was going to direct.
            Weird timing. Sad to hear.

Not really a surprise to hear about another celebrity drug overdose related death. Its just stupid to do what Hoffman may have done.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Along came Polly
              Big Lebowski of course

many films actually

he was hilarious

He played Art Howe in Moneyball

He was in a ton of movies when you think about it.
              Last edited by The Ken; February 2, 2014, 04:04 PM.
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Underrated PSH role was his jerk character from Adam Sandler's Punchdrunk Love
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• I thought he was great in Charlie Wilson's War and Along Came Polly.

Desert Lion, addiction sucks, and when people fall to it, I don't think they deserve your type of commentary. Who knows what he was up against?
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The makers of those big budget Hunger Games movies are in a pickle. His character is supposedly a central character in the next movies. I wonder how much filming is done already.
                    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• They'll probably do ok. Harry Potter lost dumbledore (Richard Harris) and did ok

Comment

• Not being huge movie people, myself or the wife hadn't even heard of this guy.

RIP PSH.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Re: Celebrity Death Thread

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          I thought he was great in Charlie Wilson's War and Along Came Polly.

Desert Lion, addiction sucks, and when people fall to it, I don't think they deserve your type of commentary. Who knows what he was up against?
                          Commentary or opinion. It is mine. That is all. What peope say about me when I am gone doesn't mattet. Justified or not. What I despise are those that can do so much in this world and then do something like this. I had an addiction and beat it. If I relapsed and died from it, I wouldn't want anyone feeling sorry for me. JFC, he had 3 small children who he put himself above. I feel for them. For all the money he had for drugs he could have just as easily battled that addiction. Maybe I would have, maybe you and 99.9% of this forum would've. He didn't! As you say, he fell to it when he didn't have to.

I may seem harsh about this. I loved him as an actor, especially in CWW. But Ihave no sympathy for him as a man and father. My thoughts and prayers go out to his children.
                          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Lion View Post
                            Fuck you PSH. Hope you go to hell you piece of shit. People all over the world do everything they can to live a full life and assholes like this, with the world at their feet fuck around and get what they deserve.
                            How do u really feel?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Not being huge movie people, myself or the wife hadn't even heard of this guy.

RIP PSH.
                              Check him out at www.imdb.com Marko. He's been in quite a few films

Comment

• I always though he'll was reserved for bad people, people who do bad things.....steal, murder, cheat people out of their life savings. Things that are morally irreprehensible. Jerry Sandusky is going to hell.....Casey Anthony is going to hell.

I don't even think being a self-righteous judgmental asshole is something I would damn you to hell for.

PSH has helped how many charities earn money for people who needed money....Red Cross, different disaster relief funds, aids. Man, what have you done to deserve to be master of all that is right? You have the right to your opinions....but you also have the right to keep them to yourself. You judge a person by the life they lived and the person who they were....not by some stupid standard that you would have done it differently or better.

Dick

Comment

Working...
                                X