Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
    The lions season died the day everyone proclaimed Abdullah was on his way to stardom......what a farce that turned out to be!
    I wouldn't Lubinize him yet. He has skills. Just needs to get better at holding onto the ball. He got better every year in college. He could very well do the same here. You don't know his mental makeup. Nerves could very well be a big part of it. Going from HS to college is a huge jump. Same for college to Pro. Once he gets acclimated, and comfortable, he may very well prove to be a good back.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• ^ you are a long time fan....so you will know who I am talking about when I say he reminds me of Gary James
      AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• ^I hope you're referring to their play because they don't resemble each other at all physically.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Flip died way too young at 60. Cancer stinks!
          Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Cunningham View Post
            ^ you are a long time fan....so you will know who I am talking about when I say he reminds me of Gary James
            Lions fans were so deparate after losing Sims to a career ending knee. The "James gang" , James Jones and Gary James, sadly are better than any backs on this team.

Love how Caldwell runs Burton and Winn up the middle needing two scores with the game on the line......

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
              Lions fans were so deparate after losing Sims to a career ending knee. The "James gang" , James Jones and Gary James, sadly are better than any backs on this team.

Love how Caldwell runs Burton and Winn up the middle needing two scores with the game on the line......
              Dexter Bussey & Horace King are better than the current RB's on this team

Comment

• I'm sure the team has their scapegoat picked out but really all of them need to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post

Didn't you hear that you have to establish the run to open up the passing game?

Originally posted by YT View Post
                  The OL deserves a lot of blame here.

I saw several schemes where 3 guys were shoulder to shoulder plugging up the middle where only one guy was rushing and two guys come from each edge unabated.

Great scheming.

.........and I was always under the impression the OL was supposed to open a hole for the back to get through, not stand straight up and let the back run up his back.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    The OL deserves a lot of blame here.

I saw several schemes where 3 guys were shoulder to shoulder plugging up the middle where only one guy was rushing and two guys come from each edge unabated.

Great scheming.
                    I saw the exact same thing. My buddy and I actually focused on the O-line a few times to pinpoint how Stafford's life might end and who should be charged with murder.

There was the center and guards looking for someone to block while Stafford is getting his clock cleaned from the edges.

Say what you will about Stafford. He puts his life on the line every play.
                    AAL 2017: Zach "in the beanstalk" Zenner

Comment

• Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
                      Cancer stinks!
                      Yep!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• "Love how Caldwell runs Burton and Winn up the middle needing two scores with the game on the line......"
                        -------------------------He's an IDIOT. Fire his ass today.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Datfroggy View Post
                          I saw the exact same thing. My buddy and I actually focused on the O-line a few times to pinpoint how Stafford's life might end and who should be charged with murder.

There was the center and guards looking for someone to block while Stafford is getting his clock cleaned from the edges.

Say what you will about Stafford. He puts his life on the line every play.
                          The entire OL is just awful now...That falls on one man and that's Mayhew....They can fire OL coach after OL coach but the talent isn't there.

Comment

• REIFF, WARFORD and SWANSON are NFL starters. I find Laken and the ORT de jour to be the ones fn everything up. You can't have that many young guys up the gut and expect instant success.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                              Uhhhh.. Gary Busey and BB King are better than our current stock of RBs.

Who the F runs the ball in that situation!! You throw the f'ing ball or you at least line up with a few WRs out wide to stretch the field instead of showing exactly what you're going to do. If it's incomplete the clock stops.

How Lombardi kept his job that long is beyond me.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                REIFF, WARFORD and SWANSON are NFL starters. I find Laken and the ORT de jour to be the ones fn everything up. You can't have that many young guys up the gut and expect instant success.
                                Swanson has been very bad this year. As has Reiff and Warford. Warford looks like a one year wonder. Reiff is just a below average tackle, a poor man's Jeff Backus if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X