• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCain is dead!
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• RIP, Senator McCain.

Comment

• Heard they were stopping medical treatment yesterday. Didn't realize the extent of that, thought it just meant no more chemo/radiation.

RIP Senator
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Brain cancer goes quick

Comment

• RIP John McCain.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I remember being in Nashville at a Titans Lions game and he was doing his pregame show on the field. After it was over I yelled "Hey Killer!" He looked up and waved to me. Always a good guy.

Comment

• RIP Burt Reynolds

Comment

• RIP Burt

Comment

• RIP Burt 'Bandit' Reynolds

Affirmative on that 10-7 good buddy??????.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I always liked Burt Reynolds but IMO he missed out with his career. He could have been in much better movies than what he played in.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Is sad when my favorite movie of his is Boogie Nights. He could have done better
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              I suggest renaming to Everybody Is Dead Thread.
                              394A071C-9E2D-4265-80F5-37A4A8B4A9B2.jpeg

Attached Files
                              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Learning curve...why does the photo show twice in my post^? I tried to edit it and delete one, but then they both disappeared. Help a girl out? ????
                                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

Working...
                                X