Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BJK View Post
    RIP NFL Hall of Famer Kevin Greene. The guy was a total bad ass as a player:

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/12/21/nfl-l...mpression=true
    Too young
    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

RIP NFL Hall of Famer Kevin Greene. The guy was a total bad ass as a player:

https://amp.tmz.com/2020/12/21/nfl-l...mpression=true
      RIP KG. Loved watching #91 grow into a beast, live at Anaheim Stadium with the Rams.

Warning to everyone, stay off of steroids. They haven't posted his COD but steroid use almost always seems to shorten lives. Directly or indirectly at the time of death.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
        RIP to an American hero.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) died from COVID complications. Ginger is the only castaway left

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
            https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn....bit/index.html

Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) died from COVID complications. Ginger is the only castaway left
            RIP. Yeah, saw this and also noted that Ginger is the last castaway. But I was always more of a Mary Ann guy.

Btw, I coincidentally recently read some interesting stuff about Dawn Wells. She was the only castaway who had the foresight to negotiate for royalties from syndication of the show in her contract. The only other person who received those was Sherwood Schwartz, the show’s creator. Additionally, she cared for Natalie Schafer aka Mrs. Howell, who didn’t have any kids, during the last years of her life. During the early days of Hollywood, Natalie Schafer and her husband invested heavily in real estate, particularly in Beverly Hills. Dawn Wells wound up inheriting all of that.

Comment

RIP. Yeah, saw this and also noted that Ginger is the last castaway. But I was always more of a Mary Ann guy.

Btw, I coincidentally recently read some interesting stuff about Dawn Wells. She was the only castaway who had the foresight to negotiate for royalties from syndication of the show in her contract. The only other person who received those was Sherwood Schwartz, the show’s creator. Additionally, she cared for Natalie Schafer aka Mrs. Howell, who didn’t have any kids, during the last years of her life. During the early days of Hollywood, Natalie Schafer and her husband invested heavily in real estate, particularly in Beverly Hills. Dawn Wells wound up inheriting all of that.
              Weird, cuz I read that Dawn Wells had financial issues a few years ago to the point where they had to set up a go fund me
              Last edited by Forsh; December 30, 2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Weird, cuz I read that Dawn Wells had financial issues a few years ago to the point where they had to set up a go find me
                That is weird. Either way, RIP. One of my favorite shows (in syndication) as a kid.

Comment

• Well, I guess the answer to the age old question is Ginger.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Of course, the real answer to that question...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.cnn....bit/index.html

Dawn Wells (Mary Ann) died from COVID complications. Ginger is the only castaway left
                      2020 can't get the hell out here soon enough!

For the record, I preferred Mary Ann.
                      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

2020 can't get the hell out here soon enough!

For the record, I preferred Mary Ann.
                        Yep.
                        Midwestern farm girl beats airhead Hollywood star any day of the week.
                        Loved the irradiated food episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Yep.
                          Midwestern farm girl beats airhead Hollywood star any day of the week.
                          Loved the irradiated food episode.
                          One of my favorites. Gilligan eating the spinach.

Comment

• Mary Ann for me, too

Comment

• I would have taken either. Even Mrs Howell had some serious cash

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                                I would have taken either. Even Mrs Howell had some serious cash
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X