No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the love of money that is the root of all evil. :-)
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• The fact that her son (to whom her will left everything) and she both died while that "companion" of hers was around is very curious to me.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Actually it's the desire to have more money that is the root of all evil. One can love money but not go to nefarious ways to become acquire more wealth.

GO LIONS "07" !!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• If an alcoholic that dies from cirociss (sp?), is that natural causes? I think ANS abused her body for many years with drugs, and alcohol. That abuse damaged her body and eventually caused her to die.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• There wasn't much natural about her to die of natural causes.

Has enough time passed to joke about it?

I saw a cartoon in the paper. ANS was at the pearly gates and St Peter said " Welcome Anna Nichole. Now you can be re-united with your 90 year old husband" There was a thought balloon over ANS's head "Damn"
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              The fact that her son (to whom her will left everything) and she both died while that "companion" of hers was around is very curious to me.
              I agree, that Howard K Stern lawyer/ husband of hers looks suspicious, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                If an alcoholic that dies from cirociss (sp?), is that natural causes? I think ANS abused her body for many years with drugs, and alcohol. That abuse damaged her body and eventually caused her to die.
                Yup. Everyone knows you naturally will die if you drink too much.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                  It's the love of money that is the root of all evil. :-)
                  and we're all in there rooting!
                  I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Deb, thanks for sharing the link of the interview with your cousin. She sounds like she was a deep and very cool woman. My condolences.

And rest in peace Alex. 18 years with a Mom like Deb is a great cat life.
                    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Thanks, Rommy.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I would like to personally thank all who have shown such great concern for Anna Nicole Smith and her family.

Through your deep expression of empathy and caring, your enquiring minds have assured that she will not go silently into the darkness.

As I'm working this morning, Fox News is on in the background. In the lower left of the screen is an "ALERT" "Anna Nicole's body to be transported."

There are live cameras outside a funeral home waiting for a glimpse of the casket. Five plus minutes of coverage to assure that all of your caring and concern does not go unrecognized.

It's this kind of genuine interest in the well being of others that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and assures me that the world is, indeed, a wonderful place.

Oh, wait, it's another alert! The line of limo's is driving down the road. We have a news helicopter covering the scene. Alert! Live Coverage: Anna Nicoles Body en route to the Bahamas.

Thank goodness for the human condition, otherwise, all Fox would be doing this morning is talking about news. Boring things that waste my time with "important" stuff going on in the world.
                        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Damn, I missed the transport!
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• SNL did a funny skit on the coverage last weekend.

Oh and by the way, there's a difference between finding disgusting remarks about the dead offensive and thinking the coverage it's getting is appropriate. They aren't one and the same.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• To change up the thread a bit....

Heard on local radio traffic reports this morning on the way to work that a tour bus carrying members of the Bluffton College baseball team, from Bluffton Ohio, overturned on I-75 southbound this morning around 5:30am, killing at least 6 people.

I guess they are not really celebrities, but they are all special to someone....

Very sad!

Comment

• Oh no, that's terrible. :(
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X