X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
    Malto Matko
    He is alive and as far I as I know, doing well
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
      I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
      Sorry to read that, Topweasel. Not good. Hope time is the healer.
      Thanks. I mean I didn't really meant to take this away from Future and others we have lost along the way. He was the first person I knew well since my grandma when I was kid, first in my age group. So first time I had to deal with my own mortality. I mean I miss him but life moves on. Just like I was saying, now its got me worrying about how I am go, will I get any notice? Future's passing is another one of those. Not my age, but still no real advance warning, makes one think of the people you tangently touch, the impact or lack of impact of ones passing. Like reddit I couldn't care less if the people I communicate know I pass. But this forum is one of the few, even if I didn't, or haven't participated in any group outing. That I would think I'd rather they know if I am gone.
      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Really missing FS, he absolutely loved this time of year and all the draft prospects and off season Lions news.

Peace up there big guy ✌️

Comment

Working...
        X