X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOVE IT!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• “My family is going to be so embarrassed when I start this Jared Goff chant in church today.”

hahahahaha
      "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• A lot of numbers here talking about how Goff’s extension could fit in amongst the other mega deals around the league. But as I said many months ago, somewhere between $40-$50M was the likely range, and if he kept playing at a high level it was going to be at the top of that range and that’s still what I’m expecting. At this point the hometown discount might be $45M average.

Comment

• Now that the cap went up much higher than anticipated, I think a 4 year 50 million dollar deal would be seen as a bargain two years from now

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Now that the cap went up much higher than anticipated, I think a 4 year 50 million dollar deal would be seen as a bargain two years from now
            Yeah jump like this is the best to be next one up with a QB deal. Think that and length were one of the reasons Mahomes was signed liked he was. By the end he will come off as a massive deal and still have had a few SBs in the meantime. But even in these first few years his contract hasn't felt like a anchor.
            AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• If the Chiefs maneuver their money around correctly the most Mahomes cap hit will ever have to be is around 51-52m. It's ending up an absolute bargain.

It may be unrealistic to get new signings to sign at those kinda numbers though without an intentional taking less situation. The market has already been set higher before the jump this year.

GM's are gonna have to do their best to argue for that 50m number for their QB's even though there's more available.
              Last edited by JGSpartan; February 26, 2024, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Am I wrong to ask if he's never been in a gym in his life? Prob shouldn't complain ... he's durable and a solid performer ... but man he's a string bean

Oh well I guess Brady was too ... but can't help thinking he'd be better with some added strength
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Putting on added bulk, especially in his arms and shoulders could fuck up his throwing motion. Having a full range of motion is FAR more important for a QB than raw strength.

Mahomes looks like a rail. He can still flick a ball 40 yards down field while falling down.

Comment

• There was a picture of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift on vacation in Jamaica and the keyboard warriors with the washboard abs were making fun of Kelce's "dad bod".

Brady would talk about not being jacked because it was counterproductive for a quarterback. His reasoning is your muscles are more pliable.

Comment

• And since he became the full time starter about half way through his rookie year, Goff's played in 117 of 122 games, including all 17 each of the past 2 seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        There was a picture of Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift on vacation in Jamaica and the keyboard warriors with the washboard abs were making fun of Kelce's "dad bod".

Brady would talk about not being jacked because it was counterproductive for a quarterback. His reasoning is your muscles are more pliable.
                        Exactly and since Brady played until 45 I’d say he knows what he’s doing.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mannn.. When I saw that this thread had new posts I thought they'd finally done it. Still not sure what they're waiting on. Pay Goff.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                          X