Lessons to learn and a storm to weather - but a great, great year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    The tackling issues were bad tonight. Purdy should not be that hard to tackle.

The safety play needs to be much better, they had some big splash plays and are good in blitzing. But lord help the corner if he is looking for help over the top.

Tonight was weird because I think Chemiclord was right that the Niners kind of solved the Lion D. But not like most teams did throwing at will. There was a lot of weird broken plays. The Chef D is going to work over Purdy.
    Were there a lot of missed tackles on Purdy? The missed sack by Iffy was extreme, but I felt like there just wasn’t anyone in position to put a hit on him
    "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

Originally posted by mason reese View Post

Were there a lot of missed tackles on Purdy? The missed sack by Iffy was extreme, but I felt like there just wasn’t anyone in position to put a hit on him
      He shrugged out of more than one sloppy arm tackle from a D-lineman. But usually it was the gap discipline failing like it tended to do all season.

Comment

Working...
      X