No announcement yet.

Diary of a Madman---a collection of KANSAS' rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you betcha - you just never hear about that part of the story.

Comment

• LOL Kansas! Brilliant.

the last line ruled
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• <<<smiling hugely>>>
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• great job kansas!

Comment

• That was great!

Leave it to DWT to try to troll it into the coffee law suit thread....

BTW, first person to try to argue with him about it should be banned
            Last edited by CGVT; May 11, 2007, 08:32 PM.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• kansaw strikes AGAIN !
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                That was great!

Leave it to DWT to try to troll it into the coffee law suit thread....

BTW, first person to try to argue with him about it should be banned
                who's trolling, people make light of a seroius situation. They only hear that an elderly woman spilled hot coffee on her lap and sued McDs. You neer hear the fact that the coffee was so hot it melted her clothes into her skin and it took seven surgeries to include her genitalia to repair the damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                  who's trolling, people make light of a seroius situation. They only hear that an elderly woman spilled hot coffee on her lap and sued McDs. You neer hear the fact that the coffee was so hot it melted her clothes into her skin and it took seven surgeries to include her genitalia to repair the damage.
                  Perhaps she shouldn't have been wearing nylons.....or for that matter undies.

Let's start a grass roots movement to ban all underclothes. We can name our movement "Going Commando is Sexy"

Comment

• even if you are 70
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                      I'll bet if it was Anna Nicole Smith and she got the boiling blood of a child molester with a penis swizzle stick from a McDonald's drive-thru and then spilled it on her lap, we would actually see the surgery broadcast live on CNN.
                      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                        I'll bet if it was Anna Nicole Smith and she got the boiling blood of a child molester with a penis swizzle stick from a McDonald's drive-thru and then spilled it on her lap, we would actually see the surgery broadcast live on CNN.
                        Dude, Anna Nicole Smith is dead! She's not ordering anything from McDonalds anymore. Luckily, we still have Brittney Spears to make a public specticle ou of herself.

Comment

• ANS is dead ??? Kansas was just bragging that he tapped her last Tuesday.............
                          The only logical explanation is:
                          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                            ANS is dead ??? Kansas was just bragging that he tapped her last Tuesday.............
                            If he tapped her last week, he definately got a "cold one"

Comment

• He likes that. When he was here he wanted to visit the local morgue. I thought it queer but we went and he disappeared for a long time which was OK because I was banging the hell out of his old lady in the "transfer room". She kept saying how big I was and that was when I was using my finger. I had to prepare her for the real thing. It took her awhile but she eventually received it all and was quite satisfied. She still emails me about the lack of size issue.

GO LIONS "07" !!!!!!!
                              Last edited by DanO; May 15, 2007, 11:20 AM.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• LOL DanO

Comment

Working...
                                X