No announcement yet.

Diary of a Madman---a collection of KANSAS' rants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sounds to me like ESPN has already chopped off the head of the goose, because about 95% of NFL fans are sick of hearing about favre's monkey ass...there have been numerous polls that prove that.

of course i grow tired of bullshit quite a bit sooner than the rest of america...I've been sick of favre man crushes, like yours, since pre-2000. It's ok, to each his own. Going forward, we can go our separate ways. You can continue to have a raging boner for #4 and I'll continue to find women attractive.
    "Low on the totem, till he showed 'em defiance, giant scrotum"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweatpants Murphy View Post
      sounds to me like ESPN has already chopped off the head of the goose, because about 95% of NFL fans are sick of hearing about favre's monkey ass...there have been numerous polls that prove that.

of course i grow tired of bullshit quite a bit sooner than the rest of america...I've been sick of favre man crushes, like yours, since pre-2000. It's ok, to each his own. Going forward, we can go our separate ways. You can continue to have a raging boner for #4 and I'll continue to find women attractive.
      really, so that's why I just read an article in USAToday international edition that ESPN is going to try to breal a record of using Favre name in a broadcast.

Oh and again. like I said I couldn't give a rats ass about Favre, just don't understand why somebody would not like somebody just because they were successful. I would think you would want people who were successful on your team and thus recieved such treatment.

Also, where you critical of Barry for receiveing preferential treatment and putting himself "ABOVE THE TEAM"

Comment

• The other day Coward was saying the Favre #4 jersey was the top seller for three teams...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• can't be, just heard from a reliable source that 95% of NFL fans are sick and tired of him

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            The other day Coward was saying the Favre #4 jersey was the top seller for three teams...
            Let me guess.

The Packers, Jets & Vikes.

Must be because the Packer & Jet fans are going to hang Bert Favor's effigy on Halloween

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
              really, so that's why I just read an article in USAToday international edition that ESPN is going to try to breal a record of using Favre name in a broadcast.

Oh and again. like I said I couldn't give a rats ass about Favre, just don't understand why somebody would not like somebody just because they were successful. I would think you would want people who were successful on your team and thus recieved such treatment.

Also, where you critical of Barry for receiveing preferential treatment and putting himself "ABOVE THE TEAM"

I certainly was. then again, he stayed retired and didn't come back halfway through preseason because he didn't want to go through training camp

also, michael vick is #2 on that list of jersey sales...would it be safe to say that he's the 2nd biggest 'golden goose' in the nfl because people are buying his jersey?

either way, i'm sick of hearing about favre and wish that he impales himself on the hard-on you have for him, when you're playing your weekly game of tummy-sticks together, and dies.

Comment

• Originally posted by YT View Post
                Let me guess.

The Packers, Jets & Vikes.

Must be because the Packer & Jet fans are going to hang Bert Favor's effigy on Halloween

i also read that michael vick jerseys are the #1 sold in new york

Comment

• This is from September 2nd.

Favre, Vick Jerseys Headline Sales List

Posted Sep 02, 2009 3:45PM By Matt Snyder (RSS feed)
                  Filed Under: NFL Fans

Email
                  Print

Text SizeAAA

So, how is that boycott the NFL because of Michael Vick movement going? How about the sentiment that everyone hates Brett Favre? When taking a look at the highest selling jerseys in the NFL at present, we stumble upon a more apt word in describing the two: Polarizing. Sure, there are plenty of people who loathe both players, but there are plenty on the other side of the fence. The numbers don't lie.

Darren Rovell of CNBC.com has published a list of the top-20 selling jerseys at NFLShop.com from April 1 to August 28. Favre's Vikings jersey is the top seller, and Vick's Eagles top checks in at number four.

The rankings are especially staggering when you consider the short amount of time people have had to stock up on the jerseys of these two. Vick signed August 14 and Favre signed August 18. That means in two weeks (for Vick) or less (Favre), these two have pummeled the competition since April 1.

So, yeah, these guys also have plenty of support in addition to all the intense hatred ... unless people are buying these up to burn them?

Also of note on the list:

- Jay Cutler is No. 2, which isn't surprising at all considering the treatment he's received in Bears-crazy Chicago since the April 2nd trade.

- Michael Crabtree, the only remaining first round pick who still hasn't signed a contract, is No. 20. You wouldn't think people would be wasting money on him until he signed, but the holdout is hurting him. According to Rovell, Crabtree was eighth earlier in August.

- The only rookie listed is Mark Sanchez, the first-round pick of the New York Jets.

- The only defensive player on the list is Troy Polamalu of the defending Super Bowl Champion Steelers.

- There are 12 quarterbacks on the list, making it easily the top-selling position.

- There are three Steelers on the list (Polamalu, Ben Roethlisberger and Hines Ward), making them the top-selling team. The Cowboys and Vikings each have two players, and no one else has more than one.

Here is the full list:

1. Favre
                  2. Cutler
                  3. Polamalu
                  4. Vick
                  5. Roethlisberger
                  6. Tony Romo
                  7. Sanchez
                  8. Tom Brady
                  9. Adrian Peterson
                  10. Eli Manning
                  11. Terrell Owens
                  12. Peyton Manning
                  13. Ward
                  14. LaDainian Tomlinson
                  15. Jason Witten
                  16. Larry Fitzgerald
                  17. Joe Flacco
                  18. Matt Ryan
                  19. Aaron Rodgers
                  20. Crabtree
                  .fanhouseButton {margin:2em 0;}.fanhouseButton a:link, .fanhouseButton a:visited, .fanhouseButton a:hover, .fanhouseButton a:active {background-color:#dd2829;color:#FFFFFF;font-size:18px;padding:0.3em 0.6em;text-decoration:none;}.fanhouseButton a:hover {background-color:#000000;}
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
                    dude you're a fucking moron. Yes I'm sure Peyton Manning will have more wins, that doesn't deminsh the great things Favre has done, but lets get back to the point of you being a moron. I could give a rats ass about Brett Favre, but to deminish the great things he's done just because he's gotten favorable treatment by the NFL for doing great things is moronic. Like I said, wouldn't you like to have a Lions QB recieving favorable treatment for doing great things? Oh, and BTW you're confusing stats with results, you'll notince I wasn't trying to compare his results to anybody

I am sure if Brett was tackled in the same manner as Matthew was today, yellow flags would have been flying like wayward lead on the second day of deer camp.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      This is from September 2nd.

Favre, Vick Jerseys Headline Sales List

Posted Sep 02, 2009 3:45PM By Matt Snyder (RSS feed)
                      Filed Under: NFL Fans

Email
                      Print

Text SizeAAA

So, how is that boycott the NFL because of Michael Vick movement going? How about the sentiment that everyone hates Brett Favre? When taking a look at the highest selling jerseys in the NFL at present, we stumble upon a more apt word in describing the two: Polarizing. Sure, there are plenty of people who loathe both players, but there are plenty on the other side of the fence. The numbers don't lie.

Darren Rovell of CNBC.com has published a list of the top-20 selling jerseys at NFLShop.com from April 1 to August 28. Favre's Vikings jersey is the top seller, and Vick's Eagles top checks in at number four.

The rankings are especially staggering when you consider the short amount of time people have had to stock up on the jerseys of these two. Vick signed August 14 and Favre signed August 18. That means in two weeks (for Vick) or less (Favre), these two have pummeled the competition since April 1.

So, yeah, these guys also have plenty of support in addition to all the intense hatred ... unless people are buying these up to burn them?

Also of note on the list:

- Jay Cutler is No. 2, which isn't surprising at all considering the treatment he's received in Bears-crazy Chicago since the April 2nd trade.

- Michael Crabtree, the only remaining first round pick who still hasn't signed a contract, is No. 20. You wouldn't think people would be wasting money on him until he signed, but the holdout is hurting him. According to Rovell, Crabtree was eighth earlier in August.

- The only rookie listed is Mark Sanchez, the first-round pick of the New York Jets.

- The only defensive player on the list is Troy Polamalu of the defending Super Bowl Champion Steelers.

- There are 12 quarterbacks on the list, making it easily the top-selling position.

- There are three Steelers on the list (Polamalu, Ben Roethlisberger and Hines Ward), making them the top-selling team. The Cowboys and Vikings each have two players, and no one else has more than one.

Here is the full list:

1. Favre
                      2. Cutler
                      3. Polamalu
                      4. Vick
                      5. Roethlisberger
                      6. Tony Romo
                      7. Sanchez
                      8. Tom Brady
                      9. Adrian Peterson
                      10. Eli Manning
                      11. Terrell Owens
                      12. Peyton Manning
                      13. Ward
                      14. LaDainian Tomlinson
                      15. Jason Witten
                      16. Larry Fitzgerald
                      17. Joe Flacco
                      18. Matt Ryan
                      19. Aaron Rodgers
                      20. Crabtree

the top 2 names on that list changed teams during the offseason...coincidence? probably.

Comment

• "I am sure if Brett was tackled in the same manner as Matthew was today, yellow flags would have been flying like wayward lead on the second day of deer camp."
                        -------------------LOL Sharky.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Exclusive: Kansas Interviews Lions Special Teams Coach, Stan Kwan

Kansas: Welcome, Stan.

Stan: Herro. I grad to be hele.

Kansas: So, Stan, the Lions kickoff coverage has been subpar to say the least and downright lousy to say the most. It could be argued that the play of the coverage unit single-handedly cost the Lions the game on Sunday against the Bears.

Stan: Yes. Yes. We kick footbarr and othel team lun it back to at reast 50 yald rine. One time, 90-something yald touchdown. Ledicurous. Coach Jim mighty angly. Vely, vely angly.

Kansas: I can imagine. What did Coach Schwartz say to you after the game?

Stan: He terr me that I wirr be wolking in a fucking raundry mat befole Harroween unress we do much, much bettel against Pittsbulgh Steerels.

Kansas: Harroween?

Stan: Yes. Harroween. You know. Ding dong. Trick treat. Give candy. Ding dong. Trick treat. Give candy. You know. Harroween.

Kansas: Oh! Halloween.

Stan: That's what I said. He terr me that I'd be plessing the preats of his pants befole I could even say the phlase "speciar teams covelage" in good Engrish.

Kansas: Wow. Yes, he sounds very angry. So basically what you're saying is that Coach Schwartz is giving you one last shot?

Stan: No. Not shot. Raundromat.

Kansas: No, no, no. I know he's not going to shoot you. But he's giving you one last shot, right?

Stan: Not shot. Raundromat. Swish swish, not bang bang.

Kansas: Yes, ok. Swish swish. So, Stan, as a coach, what do you have to do to make the special teams better?

Stan: It's vely simpre. We must pray bettel.

Kansas: Ha! Hey, if that's what it takes, I'm more than willing to do a little praying. Dear God, please help the Detroit Li......

Stan: No! Not play. Pray! You play to God. I'm tarking about praying bettel. Rike, you pray hide-and-seek, and checkels, and Mahjong. Pray.

Kansas: Oh! You mean your guys need to play better.

Stan: Yes. Can't you undelstand Engrish?

Kansas: OK, so how do you get them to play better?

Stan: We must tackre bettel. Stay in oul ranes. Not get brocked so much. You know. Pray bettel.

Kansas: You're right. Sounds simple.

Stan: And mole tarent. I need rots, and rots of tarent. Othelwise, it's off to the raundromat fol me. You know. Swish swish, not bang bang.

Kansas: Yes, swish swish.
                          Last edited by Kansas; October 5, 2009, 03:57 PM.
                          It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• ROFLMFAO!

Comment

• raughing out fucking roud (ROFR)

Another crassic
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• LOL Gonz.

Comment

Working...
                                X