No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't watch, but it appears the Wings gave up another 3rd period lead, losing to the Blackhawks at the Joe.

Last regular season game is today at the United Center.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Wings lose again.

They've lost their ability to take games. No lead is safe. They seem to have lost their mystique about them. I doubt their ability to win a seven game series against anyone.

I guess they draw the Ducks in the first round, correct? This ought to make Gonz happy.
      ------------

Comment

• Anaheim or Columbus.

GO LIONS "09' !!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Wings lose again.

They've lost their ability to take games. No lead is safe. They seem to have lost their mystique about them. I doubt their ability to win a seven game series against anyone.

I guess they draw the Ducks in the first round, correct? This ought to make Gonz happy.
          Why would you think that the final games in the regular season are the same as a 7 game playoff series?
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
            Why would you think that the final games in the regular season are the same as a 7 game playoff series?
            This is not just the final games. I watched several games down the stretch, and quite simply, I doubt they can beat someone 4 times before they lose to them 4 times. Just a feeling Mark. You see something else?
            ------------

Comment

Wings lose again.

Nope, Columbus.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Just got home.....this news must mean that the Columbus lost to Co today.

That means ANA drew SJ
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Actually, St. Louis beat Colorado, therefore going from the #8 to the #6 seed. Columbus became the #7, Anaheim #8
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wow!! This is going to be something new for the Wings. We don't have to fly 10k miles for our first road game of the playoffs. Very nice

The Sharks really gotta hate their draw. The Ducks are a physical team with a lot of playoff experience. That's the worst oppt they could hope for. I still say the Sharks take'em 5 but they'll come out of it hurting from Pronger and Co cheap shots.

We've gotta watch out for Mason. That kid can flatout stand on top of his head. I hope they give Hossa a rest for Game 1. He needs to come back healthy.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

This is not just the final games. I watched several games down the stretch, and quite simply, I doubt they can beat someone 4 times before they lose to them 4 times. Just a feeling Mark. You see something else?
                      I see some weak goaltending that I expect will stiffen up.

There is always the possiblity of an early exit from the Playoffs. They have done it before. I agree there did not seem to be a sense of urgency in their play but then again, they did not have to play for their lives. With the Ducks getting San Jose in the first round, the road to the Conference Championship has become a little easier.

I see them taking Columbus in 6.

Comment

• Concussion sufferer/former Red Wing Keith Primeau announced he's donating his brain to science for research when he dies.
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
                          Concussion sufferer/former Red Wing Keith Primeau announced he's donating his brain to science for research when he dies.
                          Kinda funny. Mr. Unsociable and I were talking about him yesterday.

Comment

• I smell a first round exit. Steve Mason series MVP.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• No predictions from this guy.. but if i was that wouldnt be it..
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings in 5.... you guys kill me with your panties all bunched up.
                                The only logical explanation is:
                                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Working...
                                X