No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Jose has a history of choking and Montreal knows how to bring it during the playoffs. Thought i'd throw this in, because Don Cherry, the most unpopular hockey analyst in Canada is predicting San Jose and Boston in the Cup. Not hard picking the two best overall teams in the regular season. I see some weakness in the Wings, but come the playoffs, It's a whole new game and I give the edge to them. The guys behind the blue line will get it together and ozzy always rises to the occasion when it's needed the most. A long as San Jose and Boston don't make it I'll be fine.

Comment

• Cherry is unpopular in Canada now? Not enough foreigner-hate for the Canucks?
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Wow!! This is going to be something new for the Wings. We don't have to fly 10k miles for our first road game of the playoffs. Very nice

The Sharks really gotta hate their draw. The Ducks are a physical team with a lot of playoff experience. That's the worst oppt they could hope for. I still say the Sharks take'em 5 but they'll come out of it hurting from Pronger and Co cheap shots.

We've gotta watch out for Mason. That kid can flatout stand on top of his head. I hope they give Hossa a rest for Game 1. He needs to come back healthy.
        Will be nice if we can draw st. louis or chicago in round 2.

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        I see some weak goaltending that I expect will stiffen up.
        Totally agree. Defense will stiffen as well, key being getting through the first period, then the way the wings roll the lines will take over.

Originally posted by Deacon Blues View Post
        Wings in 5.... you guys kill me with your panties all bunched up.
        Wings in 5!

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        I smell a first round exit. Steve Mason series MVP.
        Craziness. Mason will get marc-andre fleury disease, and turtle. Too young to stop these wings. Zetterburg on Nash, the rest should be history.....but like malto stated, wings have proven they can flame in the first.

Comment

• DROP THE DAMN PUCK ALREADY!!!
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Showtime.....
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Gonz,

Do the Ducks have a chance against the Sharks? I haven't really kept up this season.

Comment

• the Ducks have a chance, becuase they goon it up when the refs are less likely to blow the whistle......
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• This is hockey.

Any team from 1 to 8 can win a seven game series. Giguire gets hot, and the Sharks could very easily be watching Round 2 from home.

Comment

• I was just interested in what Gonz thought since he probably watched them all season. I know the playoffs are really unpredictable. Hockey's playoffs are easily the best of them all!

Comment

• Sorry....can't help you much on your question.

I won't bet the DUCKS to win the series but with this being a division rivalry (major brawl ended their final game meeting) and all that jazz, anything is possible.

The DUCKS were one of the hottest teams in the NHL to end the season but they haven't played in a long time now so that advantage might be moot. Another good thing is, the DUCKS are now at full strength and playing well.

It could go either way:

Ducks-Sharks: Who has the Edge?

or

Top 10 reasons Ducks will beat Sharks

All I know is that I will be glued to the tube watching this physical series.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                        This is hockey.

Any team from 1 to 8 can win a seven game series. Giguire gets hot, and the Sharks could very easily be watching Round 2 from home.

Is Giguere going with a heating pad on the bench?

Comment

• What's in a name? Ducks vs Sharks!...oohhh.....Ducks vs Sucks.....San Jose Sucks in the crunch..Ducks over the Sucks in 7!!!

Comment

• I have to admit my spirits have really gone up since yesterday when the hockey season got underway....

Comment

• Wahhh Hooo!

This is my April Madness weekend!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The refs are really calling it tight early. Ozzie has played GREAT!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X