Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pronger is a GOOOOOON!!!

Comment

• Who was the Red Wing who flopped on the ice during the breakaway then got right back up and got the puck to Pavel, on the Samuelsson goal?

Comment

• It was either Hossa or Fil I believe.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hossa I think
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ya know, I need to stop saying good things about this team.

I just finish lauding their incredible penalty killing, and the next PK they have a sloppy turnover that leads to an easy rebound goal.

Comment

• Pronger body slams Hossa - no call. Pronger crosschecks Hudler into goalie - no call. Power Play goal, Ducks. Are you kidding me? The player voted dirtiest by his peers, and you don't see it? Selanne rose like Lazarus from the dead to get in on that PP. Unbelievable.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I wish we had someone to kick the crap out of him
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• on or off the ice
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pretty sure it was Filpula that fell on the ice on Samuelson's goal.

Comment

• Gosder Cherilus would make an excellent goalie.

Comment

• And the Ducks tie it up.

I am getting a sinking feeling in my stomach... the Wings are gonna lose this one. It's gonna go into Overtime, and the Wings just don't win in Overtime anymore.

Comment

• Yeah, all the energy has gone from the guys in red. They've lost their edge. This one is over. See ya all next year.

Comment

• I don't get the call on Selanne. How is that a penalty?
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I agree. If this one goes into OT, we're screwed.

Comment

• Well... I'll... be... damned.

Comment

Working...
                                X