No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterdays game had nothing to do with Bettmans plan and everything to do with the Wings not playing well.

This loss can be hung on the Defense. It sucked!
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Definitely wasn't Ozzie's fault. Total breakdown of the D....too many 2 on 1's, 3 and 4 on 2's, or complete breakaways. The Wing's skates looked like they were stuck in slush.

As for the Pens, well, we all know they are hard as hell to play at home, but so is Detroit, and I'm still confident of the Cup staying in Hockeytown. Sometimes it seems the Wings need a beat-down to get back on track and remind them that it's not going to be handed to them.
      Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
      - Don Schula

Comment

• If they can get a win in game 5, they should be okay. There are two days off between games 5 and 6 and another two days off between games 6 and 7. They should be able to get some rest in that time frame.
        "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• We have a Hart Trophy finalist waiting in the Wings... We'll be okay..
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• and how big is it now that Malkin wasnt suspended for Game 3. Fuck Bettman. I cant til he hands our silver to Lids. FU Gary!!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• C'mon jaadaam, you knew that they weren't going to suspend malkin. Not for that. No need to cry about it. I don't think Bettman has any bias against the Wings. He's just in a tough place due to the lockout. They had a good thing going with ESPN/ABC and they blew it, but its okay. Sure he's kind of spineless in the way he let's NBC bend him over, but there's no maliciousness aimed towards Detroit.
              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Yesterdays game had nothing to do with Bettmans plan and everything to do with the Wings not playing well.

This loss can be hung on the Defense. It sucked!
                I agree that they didn't play well, but I think they're worn out. The Penguins have a little something to do with it too. They're playing very well.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It looks like we will have to welcome Rocky Bleier back from the tall grass in a few days.

Comment

• Whoosh! 'splain, Lucy.

Comment

• The Wings looked tired and worn out against Anaheim at points too.

Sometimes the opponent elevates their play, and makes the Wings looks slow. The Penguins were bound and determined to not let history repeat itself and go down 3-1, and it showed. Last change helps a lot in this sort of series with skill players on both sides.

Pittsburgh, if by virtue of experience alone, is a better team than last year. I still don't think it'll quite be enough, but I do think this series is going 7.

Comment

• Theres no need to explain the concept of the tall grass.

Comment

• I like it here...

Comment

• fuckin A
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Babs said Dats will be playing!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Datsyuk could have played Game 4 if desperately needed, but Babcock figured it better to have Pavel as close to 100% as possible. I don't disagree with him, this has all the makings of a long series.

Comment

Working...
                                X