• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I wish the time for Erricson would come where he'd start playing like he did last year. IF we make the playoffs we need his size.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• VS is back on DirecTV.

Comment

• Sounds like the boys got a nice 3 day break at some resort in BC. Hopefully they come out firing in Edmonton.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Howard is starting and Erricson is in the lineup as well. That's 17 in a row for Howie! I can't remember when the Wings started a Goalie that many games in a row.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Looking at the schedule, I see Wings are playing Columbus 3 out of the last 4 games. Gift from the schedule gods, no?
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• and we play Edmonton twice
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yup but, I never discount Edmonton even though they are struggling this year.

Comment

• true
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• As long as Nash plays in Columbus, I don't count my points until its over.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                        VS is back on DirecTV.
                        Thank God. Now I can watch bass fishin' and turkey shootin' at 3 o'clock in the morning...
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dude just Tivo that shit
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Holy Shit!

These guys are not good for my blood pressure.

Tie the game with .03 seconds to go in the game then lose in a shoot out.

I am thinking Babcock needs to devote 20 minutes each practice in giving the goalies shoot out practice (if he doesn't already).

Comment

• HOW DO WE LOSE TO EDMONTON!!! THEY'RE THE WORST TEAM IN HOCKEY!!!!!!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We suck balls in shootouts! This team is so frustrating.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X