Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Wow!

If I did not watch the game and used Chemis comments to influence me on how this game was played I would have thought the wings lost 7-4, not won.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I just skip his commentary Malto. It's wasted reading.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Sharks SCORE!! OT I love it!
          You want the Sharks to win? Man not me. I hate the Avholes but I in no way want any part of them in the 2nd round. That's a big tough team.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            I just skip his commentary Malto. It's wasted reading.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
            LOL. Scroll wheel is your friend.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah yeah...

I know how much people hate reading what happened. Gee, I'm such an awful, terrible person. How can I possibly live with myself?

Christ.

Let's ask here; did the bad things not happen? Fuck, judging from the way people bitch, they should leave game threads with the feeling that the Detroit team won in a shutout every fucking time.

There are plenty of people here who can give you every good thing that happened in every game. Why the fuck does it bother people so damn much that I don't bother piling on in that case?

I'm going to continue to point out things that I see that I find worth noting; good and bad, and contrary to all the bitching, I have said plenty good. Deal with it.

Comment

• I wish every hockey game was like last night. Shit, I'd buy the NHL TV package if every game was like that.

I don't mean the 7-4 final score, necessarily. The pace was awesome. You had scoring chances every 15 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  I know how much people
                  dont be you people'ing me
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                    I wish every hockey game was like last night. Shit, I'd buy the NHL TV package if every game was like that.

I don't mean the 7-4 final score, necessarily. The pace was awesome.
                    That's the sort of pace Phoenix probably doesn't want to play either. Detroit's got far too much skill for the Coyotes' to want to play a faster game. The Wings will win that sort of game against just about any team in the NHL a majority of the time.

I do think it's time Babcock pulled whatever pole he has in his ass out and give a spot on the roster to Abdelkader permanently. That boy is simply a menace to opposing third and fourth lines, and in his limited time has shown absolutely no fear of the playoff atmosphere.

It was really neat to see Helm getting PK time, too.

Hell, outside of the handful of defensive lapses we saw, the Red Wings controlled the game for the last 40 minutes. I even think Howard started to settle in. He made some tough, confident saves near the end of the 3rd that kept the Coyotes from tying things up.

You watch those two periods, and you can see why some people thought this could be a real short series in the Wings favor.

Comment

• The first period was miserable for the Wings. The second period started out about the same, being out-hustled, out-passed, out-finessed, then all of a sudden, they flipped a switch and had a nice long flurry in the offensive zone. It was after that that the production started. Z, Dats, Filppula scored.

I want to see Franzen and Cleary get untracked.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Chemic,you are a pain in the ass because about 3/4 of the time you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and your shit stained glasses view is about as accurate as Gonz' 98.75%.

A scroll wheel saves me from reading your game thread bullshit.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Chemic,you are a pain in the ass because about 3/4 of the time you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and your shit stained glasses view is about as accurate as Gonz' 98.75%.

A scroll wheel saves me from reading your game thread bullshit.
                          Apparently not well enough, as you seem to find enough time to read and bitch about it.

Or are you claiming you really don't know what you're complaining about?
                          Last edited by chemiclord; April 17, 2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Don't flatter yourself. Any take you have during a game is ignored. I skimmed and saw the beginning of your post and saw that you were bitching about people not liking your shit. Thought I'd try to do you a favor and explain why the forum thinks that you are a Gonz level tool.

Looks as if I wasted my time.

Back to...

Comment

• Did Chemi say something????

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Why you think I'm a Gonz level tool, you mean. I say this in all seriousness; if a simple majority of this forum felt that I was like Gonz, I would leave. That would be such a failure on my part that I simply couldn't stay. I suspect, however, that's not the case, and is a claim borne of people like you phishing for an insult.

If you don't like my "shit-stained colored glasses", I get that. But we've been over this; the good things that happen are often stated many times over; I feel no compulsion to pile on or say "ditto" or something like that. Usually by the time I've put together my thoughts on a positive, it had been dissected five times already. After a while, I stopped bothering. That's what makes the game threads nigh unreadable for me... one post saying, "Awesome!" and ten replies of "yep!"

Go ahead and scroll past my posts, if that is what you truly do.

But that also means you have no grounds judging the content of said posts, like you always do. So you either are reading the posts (and I would wonder why if you hate them so much), or you don't know what you're bitching about.
                                Last edited by chemiclord; April 17, 2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X