No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mule got elbowed in the face and is out with a concussion. WTF!! Only 4 games into the season and we're already without Rafi for a month and now Franzen. Uhhhhhhhh.. The shit thing is that 2nd line was killing it.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Kronwell late goal in OT!

Comment

• NICE
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Nice win with only 11 forwards. I cant believe this team is this hurt already. Its going to be a long year when we cant even bring someone up because of the cap situation.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Franzen back and scores the game winner. Z gets his first of the season. Wings beat the Flames 4-2.

Comment

• That Franzen goal was pretty sweet. He banked it off the goalies head.

Big Bert has been playing great hockey. He might not ever score 40 for us but he's playing like he really wants to be here.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• ANA is starting to show some signs of life in winning 2 of the last 3 (?).

Hoping they put up a solid game and victory on DET ice tonight (minutes from now).

GO DUCKS!
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Man, not only do Duck fans complain about the refs more than any other fans, but their actual players and coaches do too.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I can't comment - since I have Dish and can't see the games (yet), but I will say there is always a place for policemen.

Comment

• "Hoping they put up a solid game and victory on DET ice tonight (minutes from now)."
                      -----------------------Well they put up a "solid" game but no victory. We OWN you ASSHOLES!!!!

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I don't know where NHWB is reading because where I am talking DUCKS hockey, ALL OF US are all over the sloppy, lazy looking play of the team captain and the shitty lines the coach is putting out there.

MARA and LILJA are dog shit and even though they suited up, there was no way they should be paired.

As for ANA v DET, guess what, ANA can play with DET this year and thats what should concern you Wing fans.

ANA as shitty as they are, can play with DET. That means far better teams will be able to as well.

They showed it last night.

Comment

• I was just teasin'
                          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Any team in the NHL can play with any other team in the NHL on any given night.

That's even more true for hockey than any other sport.

Comment

• HeHeHeHeHe.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I knew you were and its because you know how true the whining is about officiating in all sports that echoes out of MI so you thought you would play that angle 180. Wasn't funny though.

As for the game, even when it was 3-1, I knew ANA would find a way to make it a game again. Its their new m.o. (since PRONGER and NEIDS checked out).

I will share this though, the one thing in all of the NHL that I can't stand the most are those joke and in my opinion, ILLEGAL, back boards on the DET ice. What a FN joke. The boards are GD trampolines. No where else is it that obviously set up to be like a trampoline.

Comment

Working...
                                X