No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that Datsyuk got in a fight last night. I wasn't able to watch the game, but I like that instead of taking the abuse, Dats fought back.

Also, I can use the penalty minutes on my fantasy hockey team
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Heard someone talking about a Holmstrom rule. Has to be 5 feet from crease to score.

This for real or just a joke?
      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• I hadnt heard of 5 feet. I heard that you couldnt go in the crease and obstruct the goalie. It's not supposed to be as harsh as the late 90's where if you had a lace in the crease it was disallowed but it'll still hurt homer.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd hate to play that Ducks team in the playoffs thats for sure. That team is f'ing HUGE. Bert is a pretty big guy and he looked average compared to most of the Ducks.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fell asleep during the second intermission but, Wings surly looked like they are already hitting on all 8 cylinders.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Aren't they on 12 this year?????

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• They looked really good in faceoffs too. While Howard wasnt tested early he made some pretty good saves when he needed to. Great way to start the season for the young netminder. I hope he strings a few together and gets a little cocky. We need a goalie with swagger in this town.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'd really like a win tonight against the Hawks and their piece of crap banner.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Flip with a couple and wings win 3-2

Comment

• Pavel should have skated out and stolen the Cup pre-game. Tell them it really belongs to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                        Pavel should have skated out and stolen the Cup pre-game. Tell them it really belongs to us.
                        Not yet. But I'm waiting for Gonz to come back and tell us a road win in a back-to-back against the defending champion the night they hoist the banner with our backup goalie in the nets doesn't really count, because, you see, the Hawks' lineup is so depleted.
                        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• While I was really wanting to see Howard in net, Ozzie played a pretty decent game. He made several really pretty saves that I thought wouldve been sure goals.

Flippula and that second line were awesome. I sure hope he takes that next step. He has speed and very good playmaking ability. I'm just glad he's finally shooting the puck.

Khindl (or however you spell it) looked pretty good himself last night. We might have something with this kid. He wasn't shy about playing or shooting the puck and he hs good size.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                            Not yet. But I'm waiting for Gonz to come back and tell us a road win in a back-to-back against the defending champion the night they hoist the banner with our backup goalie in the nets doesn't really count, because, you see, the Hawks' lineup is so depleted.
                            Why would I come back and say that?

Don't be a chithead.

I said not to use ANA as any barometer and to check yourselves against CHI (amongst a couple others).

DET did just fine in game #2 and showed CHI they are marked.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Why would I come back and say that?
                              Because you DO stuff like that.
                              I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Wow, Pavel sure held his own against that cementhead, Perry. Good for him. Those Russians are tough people. Hitler's army couldn't beat 'em.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X