No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was planning on heading out next week sometime. I'd love to meet up with you guys. I'm staying with a cousin in Brownstown out towards Taylor but I'd drive to where ever you guys are. What did you have in mind?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      If you want to pay less than face value, hanging out at the joe or Hockeytown Cafe and other close by watering holes, tickets can be had at less than face value after the game has started.
      Great idea, I just might do that.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I was planning on heading out next week sometime. I'd love to meet up with you guys. I'm staying with a cousin in Brownstown out towards Taylor but I'd drive to where ever you guys are. What did you have in mind?
        Read the DETROIT CITY thread.

They are putting together a Monday gathering as I type this
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks brohem...
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Thanks Gonz.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The snow like most is keeping me busy, I forgot to set my DVR. I heard The United Center fans booed Chris Chelios during a pre game tribute, so much that he had to plead with the fans to shut up.

Comment

• Yeah, he had to say something like "come on, lets let bygones be bygones."

Can you blame Chicago fans? CLEARLY it's Chelios' fault that he was traded to Detroit unwillingly. He should have denied the millions of dollars of pay and two Stanley Cups and ended his career right there... obviously.

But on a serious note... you can't really blame Chicago fans. Not because of the reason I just mentioned, but because they're retarded.

Chicago sports fans are retarded.

Comment

• ..because they're retarded.....LOL.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Dats broke his hand tonight :-( Rest up for the playoffs

Comment

• Are you fucking kidding me? Oh my thats not good for this team at all.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They said he'll be out 4 weeks. It's not good for the team but I think it's good for my fantasy team. I have Zetterberg and I expect his ice time and points to increase accordingly.

Comment

• It makes the Modano injury that much bigger. Z, Fil, Helm and Abdlekader will be the C's now.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Injury's happen, as long as were healthy come playoff time, that is what matters most. If we are, im confident we can get the one for the thumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Injury's happen, as long as were healthy come playoff time, that is what matters most. If we are, im confident we can get the one for the thumb.
                              Dude the red wings have enough Championships to start putting them on their toes.
                              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Lol
                                I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X