X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I think of Ozzy, I hear BARK AT THE MOON in my head

Comment

• "You cant tell me he can stand up next to Roy,........"
      ------------------He did stand up too Roy and beat him as well...............

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I think they fought to a draw which you could call a win for Osgood. But Osgood never beat Roy in a series.

Comment

• Vernon made Roy bleed but he still got the better of him. Roy outlanded punches on all our goalies but we got the take downs.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Roy was overrated a fighter.

Vernon bled him like a stuck pig and took him down.

Osgood gave as good as he got, and took him down.

Hell, not even Hasek was afraid to fight Roy (unfortunately Hasek's skates seemed to be... because I really wanted to see that).
            Last edited by chemiclord; December 29, 2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Fuck, Hanks back is bothering him again. “I just skated out there, and I did a quick turn and then my back seized up,” he said.

Read more: Red Wings' Henrik Zetterberg questionable with sore back | freep.com | Detroit Free Press http://www.freep.com/article/2010122...#ixzz19XzPuNYn

Comment

• What the hell is going on??? This is like one after another out here.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's like 2009-10. Maybe that comes from having a lot of older guys.
                  I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                    Roy was overrated a fighter.

Vernon bled him like a stuck pig and took him down.

Osgood gave as good as he got, and took him down.

Hell, not even Hasek was afraid to fight Roy (unfortunately Hasek's skates seemed to be... because I really wanted to see that).
                    That Vernon fight was serious. If you remember Vernon was actually fighting one of the other Av's players. He was ripping the guys jersey off and Roy grabbed him like a bitch trying to sucker him. Vernon got him with a nice punch but Roy used him goalie equip (glove) to ward off Vernon's attempts while landing some nice punches. Vernon got a few more in and the take down. Vernon wouldve been the hands down winner and pummled him had Roy not cheated.

Ozzie gave it the college effort but no way did he beat Roy. Roy was throwing some pretty good shots. Ozzie had a decent enough take down tho

I'm still undecided whether Hasek couldve held his own.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• [youtube]G7LZbJhi6Fo[/youtube]
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wah got his fucking ass kicked
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• its hilarious to see Igor being the one that started everything that night. What a great win that was.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I'm still undecided whether Hasek couldve held his own.
                            Oh, Hasek would have been thumped like a novice playing Punch-Out. Roy was damn near twice his size.

Comment

• Here's a HD version of the 1997 brawl. Man, that was an epic rivalry when it lasted.

Not just because of the intensity of the hatred, but because they were two very, very good teams at the same time. From '96-'02, they won five Cups and six Final appearances between them in that span, often having to go through the other in the process.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOCXfu_mWyY&feature=related"]YouTube - Detroit Red Wings vs Colorado Avs (HD '97 brawl)[/ame]
                              Last edited by chemiclord; December 30, 2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

• Yeah i remember thinking the same thing when I saw him skating down to the other end of thie ice. When he fell i was happy and disappointed all at once.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X