Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All except JLA!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, that's because JLA charges ridiculous prices in a severely economically depressed area.

Comment

• Very entertaining game tonight. Wings win in a shootout at Buffalo.

Comment

• i sure wish we had a way to get a backup goalie! i just dont have faith in Ozzie coming back
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            i sure wish we had a way to get a backup goalie! i just dont have faith in Ozzie coming back
            Fix't.

But how can you not have total faith in a sure fire Hall of Famer?

Comment

• LOL!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Howard locked up for 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post

I knew he was playing bad, but criminally bad ?? How is Riola still at large ?
                  The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Fuckin A!! Man that's a pretty friggin great contract for a work horse goalie like he's been. Its really a little more than some backups get around the league.

It'll give us time to figure out if he's the answer or Tim Chevelde and still won't break the bank either way.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It's really hard to question the red wings management.

I just assume everything they do is the right move but I have no idea.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                        It's really hard to question the red wings management.

I just assume everything they do is the right move but I have no idea.
                        There's really no reason to doubt the moves Holland makes all that often.

I mean... fuck... Holland saw Todd Bertuzzi producing again. How the fuck did he see that happening?

The man is like some sort of voodoo witch doctor.

Comment

• it totally sucked seeing Stevie Y leave for Tampa since I think he's gonna make a GREAT GM but Im certainly glad Holland wont ever be pushed out
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• What's the track record on superstars making great GM's In any sport? Beyond Jerry West, who else?
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Super Mario (owner)

Comment

• Owner not GM. I'm talking about the guy who goes shopping for the groceries (to paraphrase the Tuna)
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X