Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helm with a beauty 4-1

Comment

• Wings sitting back in the 3rd letting the Coyotes back in the game 4-3 now. OUCH! Brad Stewart just got a cheap cross check in the back by Hansell!! Luckily he already has a full mask protecting his broken jaw against the boards, Wings on PP.

Comment

• Tie game Fuck, Dan Cleary is playing terrible! He either is on a roll or plays like shit.

Comment

• Wings scare the heck out of me this year.

Comment

• Phoenix completes the comeback 5-4 over the Wings in a SO. Thank God it a meaningless regular season game (though entertaining) or I would be pissed.

Comment

• Wings scare the heck out of me this year.
              No worries, as long as were healthy come playoff (the real season) time. :-)

Note; the 2008 Stanley Cup winning team was 1-11 - I think, or close to that in the Cup winning year in 08 of February.
              Last edited by WingsFan; March 5, 2011, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• I can't believe we blew a 3 goal lead!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Uhhhhh.. Ok guys, you can start playing whenever now! We're playing like shit at the Joe these days.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Anyone been following the fallout from the Habs-Bruins game the other night? Now the Montreal police are starting a criminal investigation and Air Canada is threatening to end its sponsorship of the NHL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimZ1tSdPY0&tracker=False"]YouTube - Zdeno Chara hits Max Pacioretty Mar 8, 2011[/ame]

Chara was given a major and a game.

The NHL reviewed it and gave no further action.

Last edited by Tony G; March 10, 2011, 06:45 PM.
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I wonder if people accusing Chara of doing this on purpose are taking into account the physics, timing, and execution such a ‘perfect’ plan would require. I’m sure glad they took this stance last year when Canada’s native son Marc Savard was maimed in what was a vicious elbow. Oh that’s right, they didn’t say a fucking word because it wasn’t a Montreal Canadien that had to be scraped off the ice. Goddamn hypocrites.

Comment

• That guys is a momser, though. They played the Wings on the national game a couple weeks ago, and he planted Zetterberg. When he hits you, you go flying.
                        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Maybe he should be a LB or first baseman
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tough shot given but wasnt exactly the Claude Lemieux or Bert hit. No intent there.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The glass between the benches is the problem , they need to figure out a different safer design. Im surprised more have not got hurt, still its almost impossible to time a hit to hurt a guy like that intentionally.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                The glass between the benches is the problem , they need to figure out a different safer design. Im surprised more have not got hurt, still its almost impossible to time a hit to hurt a guy like that intentionally.
                                Get the stupid "bench reporter" out from between there and you can get rid of that little pane of glass entirely.

I honestly have no idea if that the reason it's there or not; I just find the "bench reporter" to be fucking stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X