Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    Maybe he should be a LB or first baseman
    He should be a fucking defensive end. He's like six foot nine.
    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• F that.. I wish he played D for the Wings
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm thinking he's going to start a new trend, like everybody had to have a thug on the bench, now everybody's going to have to have a power forward, just to counter the other guy's power forward.

Comment

• everyone already wants a skilled PF
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We're talking hockey, dude. Now everybody's going to want a Udonis Haslem for their hockey team.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
              We're talking hockey, dude. Now everybody's going to want a Udonis Haslem for their hockey team.
              Most NBA teams don't want a Udonis Haslem.

Comment

• Well, I was talking a body type thing.

Comment

• He should be a fucking defensive end. He's like six foot nine.
                  I was tying in his aggressive tenancies with a certain menace to fine dining
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Ah. Well, as far as I can tell he only attempts to kill people on the field of play. You know, like Todd Bertuzzi and Marty McSorley.

Comment

• Give Cabby time, he's still young
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yes, with a bat in his hand, he could be another Juan Marichal.

Comment

• I was thinking giving players running down the line to first a shoulder block and flattening them Just like the pitcher last year that got pissed someone crossed his mound.

Comment

• Weak. He should shoot them and then blow up their dugout.

Comment

• LOL!!

Comment

• Wings break the slump in spectacular fashion. Lidstrom ties it with :25 left; Datsyuk wins it with :43 left in OT. Detroit 2, Edmonton 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X