No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “It was fun to be out there, feel the puck again,” Zetterberg said. “I didn’t do any serious stuff -- just go out and stickhandle a little bit, lob some shots, and that’s about it.” Zetterberg’s injury normally takes three weeks to heal, and it only has been a week since he got hurt.

Comment

• Boston vs Habs tonight! Always nasty!! The B's are the only team I really don't hate that much from Boston (and BC) Those damn Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge always had the B's number when I was a kid, I know the Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge had good teams, but so did Boston.

Comment

• Habs are still learning how to win. I too, will be rooting for the Bruins as the Hab fans could be listed as some of the worst in sports if hockey ever becomes a major sport to those who live in lower North America.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• the Hab fans could be listed as some of the worst in sports if hockey ever becomes a major sport to those who live in lower North America.

They boo the National Anthem!!!!! Lets get it on!

Comment

• And Philly fans are better?

Comment

• Rooting for Sabres over Flyers just because the fans suck. Not so sure on the Montreal series. Boston fans tend to be snobs also.

Comment

• In my experience, Boston fans who follow a team through good times and bad tend to be pretty good, knowledgeable, and well-grounded folk.

The problem is that the area has probably the largest and douchiest population of bandwagon fans anywhere in the nation that promptly behave like they had been there all along.

The Patriots were a distant fourth in the hearts of the Boston faithful until they won their first Super Bowl; then the Patriots abruptly got 2 million lifelong fans... who will likely promptly forget the Patriots exist once "Tawmey" and "Welkah" retire.

Comment

• I've been to Orioles games against Boston and New York. While they both take over the stadium, I much prefer the Yankee fans.

Comment

• Comment

• And Philly fans are better?

I would have to say those French La Sainte-Flanelle are the worst, yes even more than Philly. Boston is their bitch.

Comment

• Good one going in San Jose, Sharks 2/L A Kings 2 into the 3rd.

Comment

• First OT of the year @ the Shark Tank

Comment

• The Big Pavelski scores :x Sharks don't allow the Kings to steal game one.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              lol
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
                                Sounds fairly encouraging for Zetterberg. He got out and skated for about 15 minutes today. Still likely to be sidelined for a couple of weeks, but if the Wings can get through Phoenix he'll be there for the next series. Second degree MCL sprain.
                                They better plan on giving him the full 3 weeks to recover. He had just about the last week of the regular season and if we can make it 2 weeks into the playoffs hopefully he'll be straight.

I really hope we send the Yotes home early and the rest play a long series.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X