Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, epic Detroit style disapproval for the Vancouver fans tonight

Car fires in chaotic Vancouver after loss
    Angry, drunken fans ran wild Wednesday night after Vancover's loss to Boston in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, setting cars and garbage cans ablaze, smashing windows, showering giant TV screens with beer bottles and dancing atop overturned vehicles.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Make no mistake Luongo is the goat of the series.

I'll give credit to Vancouver, they booed the weasel like human Bettman almost off the ice. As tradition, he failed to acknowledge that something is not literally true, but is used for emphasis or to express strong feeling, it looked like he was literally shouting over the boos (on NBC anyway). And they played Boston's rally celebration song 'Dirty Water'

Comment

• haha, epic Detroit style disapproval for the Vancouver fans tonight
        That distinction really should be called to 84 Tiger fans, not Detroit (still a bum rap). The Red Wings never have had trouble in the four Cup winning celebrations.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          I'll give credit to Vancouver, they booed the weasel like human Bettman almost off the ice. As tradition, he failed to acknowledge that something is not literally true, but is used for emphasis or to express strong feeling...'
          I'll be perfectly honest when I admit I have NO fucking clue what you just said here.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            That distinction really should be called to 84 Tiger fans, not Detroit (still a bum rap). The Red Wings never have had trouble in the four Cup winning celebrations.
            if the Lions win the Superbowl, it will happen again ...
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Apparently Jagr wants to unretire and play for Detroit.

Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                if the Lions win the Superbowl, it will happen again ...

Yeah right it's like 5 degrees in February.

Comment

• You'll never see Chris Osgood come up that small like Luongo did in the last two games. He might lose in a game 7, but Luongo was terrible.

Comment

• No way to Jagr. He thumbed his nose up at the Wings while he was still able to play, now he want to come be a veteran cheerleader?
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yeah but if Detroit brass thinks he can still play you got to defer to them. It's just too good of an organization to question.
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I didn't even realize that he was still playing. I wonder what kind of shape he's in. This is the type of signing the Wings do, old veteran who might not have anything in the tank.

Comment

• Toronto Maple Leafs now on the clock... "Forty Two".... "Forty Two"...

Comment

• The numbers are in.

Game 7 earns best TV rating for NHL game since '74

Cup proves to be ratings winner for CBC, NBC

Comment

• Jaromir Jagr's agent: Red Wings would be 'a great fit'

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20110617/...#ixzz1PcEAJR62

Comment

• Sean Baligian was saying that Jagr was really good in last month's world championships. But he thinks the price will be too high.

Comment

Working...
                                X