No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard had a great opening 1st period. He made some really nice saves. Thats what I've been waiting for from him.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• YES!!~ 3-0

Comment

• YES!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Got outplayed in the 2nd there, 20 more minutes to go guys.

Comment

• The Mule!~

Comment

• I'd like to see us kill a PP.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                I'd like to see us kill a PP.
                You and me both. Game 2 wasnt much for our PK
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Well, we killed one but let them score on the next one. Still, 55 seconds to a 3-0 lead in the series.

Comment

• Big Red Machine

Comment

• Who the hell is Babcock going to sit when Z is ready to come back? Eaves and Miller are playing really great hockey. Draper is playing well but he's the only one I can see sitting.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• NHL reaches new deal to stay on NBC, Versus until 2021

CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

Comment

• Another perspective:

I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• The NHL more than doubled their national TV contract. Sports are becoming an ever increasingly valuable TV property because they tend to hold or improve their ratings compared to other forms of entertainment.

Remember this when the NFL owners try to project a 4 percent increase in revenue when their next TV contract goes in effect. Or when some says Roman Empire or Blockbuster.

pANDs

This probably cements Bettmans Reign of Error for the next decade.

Comment

• What I'm primarily interested in is whether they'll leverage other Comcast/NBC networks to make sure that every playoff game is nationally broadcast. Versus will be changing the name to a branch of NBC.

Im glad we didn't have the play the L. A. Kings, up 3-0 tonight. San Jose seems to be back in playoff form.

Comment

• Of course, after WingsFan says that, the Sharks battle back and it's tied 5-5 in the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X