No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on boys.. Gotta get a score on the PP!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I hate when we dont have someone in front of the net on the PP.. Get someone in front of him
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Howard has been sharp really. Can't blame him on the last PP goal for PHX either. He has to take the shooter there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Howard has been sharp really. Can't blame him on the last PP goal for PHX either. He has to take the shooter there.
          I guess we're going to have to disagree. I'm not blaming any of the Coyote's goals specifically on Howard alone, but he hasn't looked nearly what I would call sharp.

Comment

• He made some big saves there in the second, Franzen has been nursing a sore left ankle.

Comment

• Not much from Dats it seems (so far) tonight.

Comment

• Oh yeah, to have this game 3-3 without Franzen OR Zetterberg is about as well as can be expected, won't deny that.

Comment

• Terrible clear by Stuart leads to a Delay of Game penalty.

Comment

• Wow, Stuart with another horrible penalty.. Delay of game? Way to go Stewie
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• HOWARD!!! WHAT A SAVE!!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WOW GREAT SAVE!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• NOW Howard looks sharp.
                          Last edited by chemiclord; April 20, 2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• CLEARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ouch. Cleary bounces one off Bryzgalev. Really bad goal to give up there.

Comment

Working...
                                X